Hairy Dieters Pie

clairebrookes

Ok guys someone must be watching hairy dieters and seen the pie recipe..... Question is what would the syns be considering you can make the filling completely syn free.

Pie is one thing I miss so much so would love to find a Low-ish syn recipe for every now and then.

Looking at the recipe you can make these for 6 syns I think if you take out all the synned ingredients in the filling (flour ketchup etc).... It's then just a case of sunning the pizza dough.... Deffo going to give that a bash.

Auburn said:
Im sure that Pete (Bilsat?) has a recipe on here for pies made with Smash instead of Pastry

I've tried the sausage rolls and tbh smash just ain't pastry.... The smash pizza doesn't float my boat either....

I've ordered their cook book. I haven't stopped salivating since I watched the show. They are setting a brilliant example and look great. And the food- yu-UM !!

I missed half the show :-( Am in my first week of SW and would love a low syn pie recipe! What were the pie fillings they used so i can google it?
Thanks in advance!

The pizza base mix they used was the sainsburys one . The total kals is 971.5 Going by the 20 kals = 1 syn rule that would be about 49 syns/6 = 8 syns per pie for the pastry. Not bad if you fancy pie considering how high in syns pies are. Defo want to try it they looked so good.
I also think the hairy dieters should invest in some frylight lol.:)

Yasmin11 said:
The pizza base mix they used was the sainsburys one . The total kals is 971.5 Going by the 20 kals = 1 syn rule that would be about 49 syns/6 = 8 syns per pie for the pastry. Not bad if you fancy pie considering how high in syns pies are. Defo want to try it they looked so good.
I also think the hairy dieters should invest in some frylight lol.:)

Aaah.... I looked at the tescos one which I think worked out at 6 syns. Still even 8 syns is worth it if it's like real pie.

Does anyone have the recipe for the korma? Couldn't find it on the website... Can I push my luck and ask for syn value? :) x

Has anyone calculated syns for the Hairy Dieters Sweet and Sour recipe? It looks delicious and i would love to give it a go

reckon you could get rid of the oil and flour replace the sugar with sweetner. And the cream (10.5 syns) with fromage frais or quark.

Thanks guys! Still not pertically low is it? Rather go for something with a kick I reckon that's free!! X x

When he started making the sweet and sour I automatically thought fanta chicken.....they need to get on SW

Even though I'm liking the programmes I also thought they should get on SW, lol! I couldn't do all that calorie counting to be honest :)

dudette2001uk said:
Even though I'm liking the programmes I also thought they should get on SW, lol! I couldn't do all that calorie counting to be honest :)

Me neither..... I would end up having no bloody calories left by tea time. Too much palava for me

Back