Hairy Dieters - worth getting

smartie831

Hey everyone. I am
Still new to sw so excuse my basic knowledge. Is the new hairy dieters book worth getting? Are there plenty of sw friendly recipes in there? Tia x

I would just go on the Bbc food website all the recipes from the hairy dieters series are on there so just copy and paste them into a word document. That way it's free.

From what I've seen most of the recipes can be tweaked to make them slimming world friendly. They made a chicken korma last week that I think would only need to have the cream replaced to make it syn free.

However the best place for recipes I've found is this forum, so many great recipes with all the syns already worked out. I recommend Petes recipe book in the stickies section, I'm convinced there's nothing that man can't make slimming world friendly and great tasting.... Also search for Madame laminx(i think that's right?) salt and pepper chicken, in a word AMAZING!

you are gonna have to adapt all the recipes to sw friendly ones so i would just go on bbc website and modify write up and compile your own recipe journal ... thats what im doing got a fairly good cookbook together so far..... i even modify sw recipes in their books to make them lower syns ive got the black forest roulade from 4 syns a serving to 1 and it tastes fab and is a hefty portion too

Back