Hairy Dieters

Jenny_Wren

Ok, I've purchased both Hairy Dieters books and just wondered where to even start!!!!

Any of you got any favourites?

Any tips/tricks you use to keep the recipe within the Xen rules?

Thanks x

Ok, I've purchased both Hairy Dieters books and just wondered where to even start!!!!

Any of you got any favourites?

Any tips/tricks you use to keep the recipe within the Xen rules?

Thanks x

Leave the oil out & fry light it!!!

My favourites from book one spag Bol, chilli, easy crispy chicken (although you'd have to leave Parmesan out) chilli bowls (again no cheese) the cottage pie & the chicken & ham tangle pie, meatballs, burgers, korma (WW cream is above rule just but it's such a small amount used I'm sure you'd be fine I was)

Book two as yet I've only done the sausage & onion gravy - bloody lovely (tesco sainsburys & morrisons all do sausage within rules) the meatloaf which was good but costs a lot to make (about £9) & the stroganoff (wasn't that keen). I'll let you know as I do more xx

Brilliant thanks!! Can't wait to start making :) glad you mentioned the WW cream - I was looking at the korma but wasn't quite sure how I'd manage that one! Quite like the sounds of the chicken and ham pie don't think I've seen that one! Must have flicked a page xx

Back