Half a stone gain - naughty me

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
:wave_cry: I am coming on to shame myself into getting back on track this week.

I have now put on 8lbs since getting to my lowest weight of 8st 11.5lbs - I am now a whopping 9st 5.5lbs and I feel very blobby.

I have been eating absolute rubbish so it is no surprise at all.

I have alot of problems at the moment so I know that I am comfort eating so I am aware of the trigger but it hasn't stopped me:cry:

I am now taking control of the reins and having a very strict week of CD packs and a little food - 790 stylee.

Got a party this Saturday so hoping I will have lost a few pounds by then.

Feel completely stupid and embarassed.:sigh:

Thanks Nicky, thanks Clare - i gotta do it. I am so scared of creeping up those scales until they reach 12stone 5lbs again:(

I'm at work today so keeping busy. Had 2 coffees, 1 1/2 litres of water so far and just about to have a banana tetra.

Day times are fairly easy for me, its those dreaded evenings that the snack attacks start! Tonight I am going to keep busy busy busy:)

at least you noticed now.. and arent gonna let it happen.. you're stopping it.. and thats brilliant..! well done you..
x x x

dont worry i put that on in a weeks holiday!!

:wave_cry: I am coming on to shame myself into getting back on track this week.

I have now put on 8lbs since getting to my lowest weight of 8st 11.5lbs - I am now a whopping 9st 5.5lbs and I feel very blobby.

I have been eating absolute rubbish so it is no surprise at all.

I have alot of problems at the moment so I know that I am comfort eating so I am aware of the trigger but it hasn't stopped me:cry:

I am now taking control of the reins and having a very strict week of CD packs and a little food - 790 stylee.

Got a party this Saturday so hoping I will have lost a few pounds by then.

Feel completely stupid and embarassed.:sigh:

Hey you are certainly NOT stupid and you have absolutely NOTHING to feel embarrassed about! You have done so brilliantly so you should feel incredibly proud of yourself!
You've had a little blip thats all, but you know what you've done and are doing something about it....in my eyes that makes you very clever indeedy!
Don't be so hard on yourself hun........:)

You're not alone honey. Just check out my signature strip below and you'll see I'm in exactly the same boat as you.

Maintenance is tough (some would argue even tougher!) than losing weight in the first place as it's so damned unrelenting!

Let's lose this pesky half stone (plus!) together shall we? :)

Thanks guys

I just feel so awful - its the being out of control that i hate and i let it get the better of me:cry:

BUT, so far today has been good and I am determined to get those pounds back off

Summer - i'll check out your sig strip for sure xxx

I admire you for coming on here and admitting to your blip. We are all behind you 100% so go girl, go!!! At least you are doing something about it now, better than giving in to those naughty foods and it creeping up more.

JJJ at least you are back on here and on track again. It would have been so easy to have not posted and then a few weeks down the line another few pounds one.

So well done, you know you can do it. At your hardest times come on minis or msn and we will always be there for you.

Stay strong and focused hunni x

HM

Well done for recognising the trigger, and starting again, at least you didn't spiral out of control.
Good luck with getting those pounds off x

:cry:you are all so sweet and lovely - the support on here is just the best - nothing like it.

Thankyou xxxx - its 8.45pm and still going strong:D not going to break today!

:cry:you are all so sweet and lovely - the support on here is just the best - nothing like it.

Thankyou xxxx - its 8.45pm and still going strong:D not going to break today!

Told you that day 1 would be outta the way in next to no time, 13 more like today and you'll probably weight less than you did before you put on this half stone ;););););)

Just wanted to send a ((((Hug)))) JodieJoJo and wish you well. You'll get that weight off again in no time.

:DThanks guys - another successful day and 3 litres of water down so its looking good

Re-starts are hard, aren't they? I'm motivate by the fast results in the 1st week and then it'll be sheer teeth gritting determination.
Good luck.

Back