Half a stone gain - naughty me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 25 February 2008 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

:wave_cry: I am coming on to shame myself into getting back on track this week.

I have now put on 8lbs since getting to my lowest weight of 8st 11.5lbs - I am now a whopping 9st 5.5lbs and I feel very blobby.

I have been eating absolute rubbish so it is no surprise at all.

I have alot of problems at the moment so I know that I am comfort eating so I am aware of the trigger but it hasn't stopped me:cry:

I am now taking control of the reins and having a very strict week of CD packs and a little food - 790 stylee.

Got a party this Saturday so hoping I will have lost a few pounds by then.

Feel completely stupid and embarassed.:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Maintenance can be really tough. Its a case of knowing where you went wrong and trying your hardest not to do it again.
    You did it, got to your goal, I have every faith you can do it again.

JodieJoJo likes this.
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You know that you can do this hun - a week, two at the tops and it'll ALL be off you!!!! That's 14 days, so get today out of the way and already down to 13!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JodieJoJo likes this.
  5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Thanks Nicky, thanks Clare - i gotta do it. I am so scared of creeping up those scales until they reach 12stone 5lbs again:(

I'm at work today so keeping busy. Had 2 coffees, 1 1/2 litres of water so far and just about to have a banana tetra.

Day times are fairly easy for me, its those dreaded evenings that the snack attacks start! Tonight I am going to keep busy busy busy:)

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    at least you noticed now.. and arent gonna let it happen.. you're stopping it.. and thats brilliant..! well done you..
    x x x

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    dont worry i put that on in a weeks holiday!!

8. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hay hun come on your get that back off again in no time at all, you know where i am hun so msn or call me xx

9. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey you are certainly NOT stupid and you have absolutely NOTHING to feel embarrassed about! You have done so brilliantly so you should feel incredibly proud of yourself!
    You've had a little blip thats all, but you know what you've done and are doing something about it....in my eyes that makes you very clever indeedy!
    Don't be so hard on yourself hun........:)

10. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You're not alone honey. Just check out my signature strip below and you'll see I'm in exactly the same boat as you.

Maintenance is tough (some would argue even tougher!) than losing weight in the first place as it's so damned unrelenting!

Let's lose this pesky half stone (plus!) together shall we? :)

11. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Thanks guys

I just feel so awful - its the being out of control that i hate and i let it get the better of me:cry:

BUT, so far today has been good and I am determined to get those pounds back off

Summer - i'll check out your sig strip for sure xxx

12. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I admire you for coming on here and admitting to your blip. We are all behind you 100% so go girl, go!!! At least you are doing something about it now, better than giving in to those naughty foods and it creeping up more.

13. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    JJJ at least you are back on here and on track again. It would have been so easy to have not posted and then a few weeks down the line another few pounds one.

So well done, you know you can do it. At your hardest times come on minis or msn and we will always be there for you.

Stay strong and focused hunni x

HM

14. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done for recognising the trigger, and starting again, at least you didn't spiral out of control.
    Good luck with getting those pounds off x

15. This time!

This time! Member

Diet:
    CD
    Jodie

Well done for admitting it and getting back on the wagon! Look what you lost last time (fantastic 3 stone), you can do it!

LOL

16. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

:cry:you are all so sweet and lovely - the support on here is just the best - nothing like it.

Thankyou xxxx - its 8.45pm and still going strong:D not going to break today!

17. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

Told you that day 1 would be outta the way in next to no time, 13 more like today and you'll probably weight less than you did before you put on this half stone ;););););)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Just wanted to send a ((((Hug)))) JodieJoJo and wish you well. You'll get that weight off again in no time.

20. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

:DThanks guys - another successful day and 3 litres of water down so its looking good

21. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Nice one JJJ
    Thats 2 days out of the 14 already - good on ya xxxx

22. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Re-starts are hard, aren't they? I'm motivate by the fast results in the 1st week and then it'll be sheer teeth gritting determination.
    Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.