Half the man I used to be

Twice

its kinda in the title I guess but I have only gone and done it - club 50.

Can't think of anything inspirational to say but I can't stop smiling and next week . . . . .????????????

Wow, well done. What a fantastic loss you must be so proud of yourself.

Wow well done you must be so proud and thrilled - any snaps for us to look at!

hey Twice! Well done you! I've said previously what an inspiration you are to us newbies. FANBL**DYTASTIC!!!!!!

Have you got more to lose?

wow well done thats amazing your an inspiration to everyone i only hope i do aswell i need to lose the weight of my 12 year old son but reading everyones threads on here is great motivation

hehe. . Well clearly you have been just as saintly to achieve that! ;) :D you can become st.twice if you like :D lol

seriously though.. you must feel, amazing. make sure you give yourself time to ajust, i can only imagine. Iv lost no where near what you have and even now i'm finding it difficult to just be 'me'

also, can we request some pickys of this amazing transformation.. don't be shy :D

but i is werry werry shy.
I do have a before that I have dug out but the after comes next week hopefully - hell who I am kidding it will be next week.

Congratulations!!!! thats a fantastic achievement. You are a great inspiration to us all :) Thank you.

Wow that's fantastic, you must be feeling so proud of yourself. You have done an amazing job upto now, keep up the excellent work and you'll be where you want to be in no time. Well Done!!!

Back