Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Half ton man

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pestydebz, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What an eye opener this program was for me tonight
    It has made me relize i am addicted to food I'M AN ADDICT!!!
    i wasn't always overweight but i have been for the last 20 years give or take a thin year but the weight always returns i havn't reached my heavest this time but it's very close
    iv'e been angry upset annoyed blamed people for makeing me fat by feeding me tasty treats excuses excuses now i know it has to be an addition and not greed not comfort eating its not anybody elses fault
    really hope i can beat my addiction this time
    LT helped last time becouse you done eat i need to address food addiction while i'm on LT i will find help befor its to late
    im not weak willed not lazy not a slob i'm addicted !!!

debz

ps start LT tuesday :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey debs! i realised that too! yet its so much harder when youre addicted to food becuase as you know, food is always going to be around. With other addictions they can try their best to avoid whatever it is they were addicted to , with food, you cant really do that! im not saying its easier for other addicts im just saying that we cant avoid food as we need it everyday!
    if only we could stay on the shake hey! this is why i worry about coming off the diet! im scared ill give in again!
    my best advice is to get some books on food addiction, i have a few that were recommended to me and theyre great. They really give you an understanding about what it is!

Either way, none of us will be half a tonne as we are all actively doing something about out weight now,, so chin up, eyes on the prize and you can do it! xx

4. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks pudge think i would have been half a ton if i never gave diets a try over the years
    but i never thought i was addicted befor just liked food but watching that program have woke me bloody up big style
    lol good luck to you too we can and will beat it

my name is pestydebz and i'm addicted to food ........................

5. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks haha ... my name is pudge and im addicted to food to..it has been one whole day since my last fix of the good stuff........but im willing to change :) xx

6. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    lol at you both. i am also scared of coming off lipotrim although do have a plan and really hope to try and stick to it x x

7. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'll agree to this post too, it is an adiction

As in little Britain "I LOOOOVE FOOD"
    now it's time to eat some dust pmsl

My name is Mandy and I'm addicted to food

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.