Total Solution half way through...need to crack on!!!!

ginger&proud

Am pretty much half way through my exante weight loss journey, have been struggling / messing about / making excuses for the last few weeks and need to just crack on with it now.... so I am starting a diary to try help keep me on track!

Am going to lose 6 stone altogether on exante and have lost nearly 3 stone so far. Its my bday in a month (13th nov) and want to be well into the 11's by then. I have a size 16 dress I want to wear and i cant even zip it up at the moment.

I started at nearly 15.8 and am aiming for 9.8 to make it a perfect 6 stone and get me to a healthy weight. I can see in my face I am losing weight and have gone from a size 22-24 to an 18, I am getting loads of comments on how much weight ive lost / how good i look but I dont really see it myself???

anyway after messing about this last month I am determined to get back on track so tomorrow is day 1 again and I am soing 100% ts til my bday.

cant wait to get into the 11's.............

Cant sleep so i have put myself to use.... Made me and hubby (he is doing exante too) new star charts for on the kitchen cupboards.

Ive done a 30 day countdown to my bday chart and also a 45 lb countdown chart to help motivate me so I can see how close I am to my goal weight.

Feel much better just having done this, hop it will help re-focus me. Seem to have let me eye of the ball recently and i truly believe a positive mental attitude is the only thing that will help me get to goal.

Feeling yakky after eating stuff I shouldn't have last night. In a weird way Im glad I feel awful, this can be a reminder to me why I'm on this journey and why eating rubbish makes you feel rubbish!

Despite last nights performance (which wasnt too bad really) I am focused. Got 45 lbs to lose to get to goal so rather than counting how many pounds I have lost, I am now focusing on what I have left so I can see the number going down.....

Plan for today - My little boy Evan (3yrs) is at nursery this morning so I am having a girly morning with Honey my daughter (18 months). So basically lots of playing, trying to tidy up etc. Might go to the library.

Gonna have 3 shakes, 4 litres of the good stuff and maybe a glass of dr pepper zero as a treat.

I have been daily weighing but gonna try and only weigh once or twice a week.... will have official weigh in on sunday morning.

you have done so well :)
we have a similar amount to lose, and seeing how well you've done in that space of time is really encouraging!
as for the messing about, i think everyone must do that at some point, it's bloody hard sticking to the packs (i find it hard, anyway) but i did the same thing as you last weekend, had a 'night off' and felt so sh!t about it the next day :(
good luck for getting into the birthday dress.. that's a good goal :)

Mx

Youve done amazing so far hun remember that!....I keep having slip ups every 5 days....this is day 5 today and im ok so far. although stew has just asked for me to go out for a meal tomorrow night. if im honest i dont want it so hoping i can stick to no or do something else i want the weightloss too much xx

i seem to do about 5-7 days or so before caving. I dont go too crazy so never put weight on , it just slows down my weight loss and gets me mad. I did the first 3 weeks without having anything at all so I know i can do it.... really want to do the next 30 days completely 100% just to prove to myself i can!

im quite lucky that my hubby is doing exante as well (we both got fat together so are getting thin together). He has more to lose than me but has already lost 57 lbs!

Hey ginger
Just wanted to call in and say hi I've lost just under 3 stone too and keep messing up really wish I could just get on with it but after 3 stone off it doesn't seem as urgent anymore although I have about another 4 weeks to diet before my wedding eeeekkk
Anyway enough about me just wanted to say hi and wish you luck :)

Hi hun, is your daughters real name Honey?...that's so sweet, awww! :)

I know what you mean about messing about for a few weeks, making excuses and not quite being 100% it's really annoying. I do the same, I've never made it to a whole week on 3 packs, something always slips through, a mouthful of this or that, it's really annoying!!

I gave myself a good talking to, and I feel very different this time, positive and I know I can do this, I think we just have to believe in ourselves. You've lost an excellent amount of weight....you'll get there!! :)

Thanks folks, i love minimins, it really makes this whole thing easier! Been 100% today and feeling really good - loving my new star chart. Even made my hubby one too!

Yes my daughter really is called Honey (we call her honey bunny most of the time).

So what has made everyone do exante? Im just interested to know peoples reasons..... I have been fat and getting fatter for the last 10 yrs, most of my adult life. I always wanted to lose weight but lacked motivation. being fat never bothered me enough i spose. A few months ago I realised that next september my little boy will start school and it got me thinking that I just dont want to be the fat mum the in the playground. Im fed up of always being the "fat one" - you know, the fat friend, fat sister, fat daughter etc. And i dont want my kids being picked on for having fat parents. So that is why i'm here, what about everyone else?

You will look fantastic for your wedding dust queen, i bet it is really motivating you!

anyway hope everyone else is having a good day too, off for a tesco raspberry bar, dr pepper zero and some tv!

Thanks G&P just reminded me to add Dr Pepper zero to my Tesco order phew! :D

Being back on track feels good! Felt even better when I went to asda and tried on a pair of size 16 trousers to see how near i was getting into them.... and they fit perfect!!! Not too tight either! I suspect them are a big 16 but I dont care, 3 months ago I was squeezing into 22's so I am very happy.

Also I have noticed a few other perks of losing weight...more room in the bath, towels wrap around me and dont gape open, lots of extra room in my dressing gown. More importantly I can chase my kids round in the park and dont have to worry about showing myself up.

My mum has just ordered a bumper exante pack today and is starting next week so i'm excited for her. I get a bit giddy about exante and want to tell everyone how good it is. I have never stuck to any diet before and have never managed to lose the weight so I truly believe if I can do this then anyone can.

poor hubby got an ear-bashing earlier. I had sent him shopping to get dr pepper zero. he returned with full fat dr pepper and felt my wrath! he should know better as he is doing this too.

only need to lose 1lb to make it 3stone exact and that means i am half way through. i will be thin for xmas and that is the best present i can give myself.

hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Great results there you are doing really well. I've been promoting Exante to everyone who asks how I lost weight lol. Easiest diet ever in my opinion :D

so far so good, been 100% last 3 days, today is day 4 and still going strong. Keep reminding myself why i'm doing this.... I have a list of all the reasons stuck on kitchen cupboard that I read each day (recommended in Beck book) so thought I would put a few of my reasons on my diary too....

- to be the best me I can possibly be
- to be a yummy mummy and yummy wife
- to be able to play in playgyms with my kids (and not scared of getting stuck)
- to be able to say "no thanks"
- to be in control / independent of food
- to be able to walk into any normal clothes shop, pick up a size 12 and know it will fit and look good
- to just be me, Emma, not always the "fat one" eg the fat friend, fat wife, fat sister, fat daughter etc

the list goes on and on but defo helps re-focus me and remind me why I am doing this. I know that the day I step on the scales and it says 9stone 8lbs will be a truly fantastic day and I cant wait.

Having a dr pepper zero, doing some tidying, already been to park with kids. not much else going on really. looking forward to x factor, hope Mischa B stays (i think shes the best this year)

hope everyone is having a good day x

You have a wonderful attitude and it really makes me feel positive about this. I love your diary and will continue to be there through your journey! X

You have a wonderful attitude and it really makes me feel positive about this. I love your diary and will continue to be there through your journey! X

thanks hun, i really think the support on here has definitely helped me get so far.

Just had a nice hot bath (often do this once kids are in bed, help distract me as evenings were always when i used to scoff).

hoping to be fully back in ketosis tomorrow. at work monday and tuesday til 11pm - i actually find that being at work helps as im too busy to think about food.

will get weighed in morning and update my stats. fingers crossed x

Thanks Emma, great reasons made me realise why I'm here too.
xx

another little reason why losing weight is good - i can paint my toe nails with ease, before it was mega difficult due to my massive gut and made me out of breath! Shocking what a state i was in...glad im finally sorting myself out.

Yay Ive lost 4 lbs this week despite my blip on thursday. Im really happy as this means I have lost 3 stone 1 pound. I have 6 stone to lose in total so I am now officially over the half way mark. i only have 2 stone 13 lbs left to lose and this feels amazing.

Hoping to be in the 11's for early november and the 10's for christmas and the 9's and goal in january.

Did struggle a bit last night but stuck with it and treated myself to a big cup of tea with milk (shock horror) but i think the odd cuppa with milk cant hurt.

hows everyone else doing?

Just popping in to say hello, and a BIG well done!! :D 4lbs off this week is great, but 3 stone in total is even better!!
I also passed the half way mark this week, and I have to agree, it does feel great! Looking forward to choosing a much smaller dress for the Christmas parties this year :)

I have milk in my tea every day, although I do restrict myself to two cups a day using skimmed milk. I'm sure your cuppa won't have done any damage at all.
Have a great week x

Back