Half Way Thru Week 5 Dizzy, Shaky and Very Cold

Hi,

So, I've been fine for the first 4.5 weeks, drank loads of water, not cheated or felt the need to. Then, yesterday, out of the blue, I started to feel very odd, kind of anxious, slightly dizzy, very very cold indeed, right to the bones and very shaky, I also had a very fine pins and needles in my arms and legs. I had downed maybe 5 pints of water (Same as always) by mid day and it was after my mid day shake that this all started to happen.

I always feel cold during ketosis, but this was much more than usual.

So, I didn't drink any more water after 4pm and started to feel slightly better by about 7pm.

Then this morning, I had my shake ( I make it with about a pint or more of water) and maybe half a pint of water a bit later and I started to feel odd again, like yesterday. I laid off the water and it passed again.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Hi,

So, I've been fine for the first 4.5 weeks, drank loads of water, not cheated or felt the need to. Then, yesterday, out of the blue, I started to feel very odd, kind of anxious, slightly dizzy, very very cold indeed, right to the bones and very shaky, I also had a very fine pins and needles in my arms and legs. I had downed maybe 5 pints of water (Same as always) by mid day and it was after my mid day shake that this all started to happen.

I always feel cold during ketosis, but this was much more than usual.

So, I didn't drink any more water after 4pm and started to feel slightly better by about 7pm.

Then this morning, I had my shake ( I make it with about a pint or more of water) and maybe half a pint of water a bit later and I started to feel odd again, like yesterday. I laid off the water and it passed again.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Every 3-4 weeks you need a week off. This can be achieved by added 2o0 calories to your diet.

I aim for 8 pints a day plus black coffee occasionally. 5 pints before lunch is a lot of water. you can have too much water. I'm always cold in ketosis and have occasional dizzy spells especially if I bend down and raise up fast. I also get the occasional woosy feeling too. I think it's all part of the process. I never have a week off. I cannot see the point as for me it would just encourage me to eat again.

Be careful downing that much water. Sip it over a period of time or maybe less in the morning. Have you done your add a meal week?

Back