Half way to target

DearFatty

Silver Member
Well I am now just over half way to target and I cannot believe I have got this far and stayed on track. My weight losses have been around 1.5lb each week with the odd unexplained .5lb gain and a couple of bigger losses. I have never lost more than 4lb in a week but somehow have not lost sight of the finish line.
I actually believe I can do this and I really think that getting your mind into gear is the biggest hurdle.
If I can keep going anyone can, so good luck to everyone on their journey - its amazing how quickly the small losses add up and before you know it we will all be slim and fab x

Well done to you, you have done so well, it's posts like this that make it all so worthwhile, good luck for the rest of your weight loss, I'm sure you will get there. X

Congratulations! It's just more and more downhill towards your goal from now on :D

And...you've lost the weight of this gorgeous Springer Spaniel!

Brownie_TX_052709.jpg

its amazing aint it when you see the scales changing, going down and not up anymore. I find great strenth from this forum, and reading other peoples life stories, there struggles and how they overcome there issues, cant keep away now Ive found everyone on here...lol

Back