Halfway! 14st 7lb to 13st.

Out for a meal with my Dad last night.
Weigh in on Monday was 12 8.5
image.jpeg
15.5lbs to target!

Ruth
X

You look so proud :) it's great :D

well done on your losses, you look amazing - the difference is really noticeable! x

Out for dinner yesterday- I went away for my birthday weekend and put 1.5lbs on however went out for a date night dinner!
I bought a dress about 6/7 months ago and the wrong hanger was on it- it was actually a 12 not a 16. Anyway I kept it in my wardrobe and periodically tried it on.
image.jpeg
Hoping to hit the "1 stone to target" when I get weighed this Wednesday or Thursday (late as I am away with work) 2.5 to go!

Ruth
X

I wish I had your lovely slim legs. Even at my smallest I still had big calves. Bloody genetics

I wish I had your lovely slim legs. Even at my smallest I still had big calves. Bloody genetics

Thanks @lickthelid however there are areas that I don't have that I would love, for example I have a very small derrière so if I do wear trousers the back of them are always really loose, would give my right arm for a bigger one :/ haha! We always want what we can't/don't have!

Ruth
X

I'll trade you. Bum for legs haha

Haven't posted on here for a bit!
Got my 2.5 stone award last week, so got down to 11 13.5 but put 1/2 on due to * week this week boo.
IMG_2991.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
1/2 a stone to target..

Ruth
X

Hello!
I have just had my 12th weigh in at group and I have got my 1 1/2 stone award! I have been on this forum since 2010, it has been a total lifesaver whilst I have faffed around and it has definitely kept me on the straight and narrow when I have needed to be!
The first is me on the left is the start of September 2015 at a hen do, the picture on the right is now.
The second picture is at my mother in laws wedding in 2014, when I had to have the blue and white dress adjusted as I couldn't fit into it, I also had to have the belt renotched as I couldn't do it up. The picture of me in the black dress is when I went to work on Thursday last week.
I am halfway to target, and can't quite believe it!

Ruth
X
View attachment 182623
View attachment 182624
Wow! What a difference. I bet you feel better in more ways than one. You should be so pleased with yourself and You have certainly inspired me to be good and follow the plan to the letter Faye x

Thank you to all of you for the kind comments!
I'm at target now but haven't weighed for 3/4 weeks so going back tonight to face the music :eek: you will all get there and don't worry about life getting in the way- it's supposed to!

Ruth
X

When I get to target my plan is to weigh once a month and then deal with the results. This way if I do gain I can cut back and loose and it's easy to get off. Rather than stay of scales and all of a sudden gained 2 stone

These pics are amazing hun! A real inspiration! :) Well done! xxxx

Back