Halfway there and stuck!

Miss s

Hi everyone

im new to this, and have never posted on a forum in my life, so need some guidance ha ha!

Have been at SW since end of Sep with a 1 st 5lb weight loss, but am sticking, losing a pound, putting it back on etc..

can anyone help with tips, or new recipes..

am desperate to choose my clothes because I like them, not because they hide the rolls!

i think I've just begun to get a bit complacent!

Thank you x

Do you do different days? Last time I did it my weight loss was up and down and I was craving. I was doing EE and then swapped to red and starting losing each week.

Do you do different days? Last time I did it my weight loss was up and down and I was craving. I was doing EE and then swapped to red and starting losing each week.

Hey there

thanks for the reply.. No I don't I'm a lazy extra easy girl haha.. Someone else has suggested mixing up the days a bit, which I think I will give a go.. Thank you so much for the advice. X this site is amazing! How have I managed without it so far?

Xx

Hello

I have been the same, stuck to extra easy and stopped losing so tried a few green days, this was even worse for me i put weight on - I don't think my body can handle too much pasta!

Could you try swapping your healthy A & B for something different? Try new recipes? Do you do any body magic

when I was stuck I upped my body magic and that did the trick and got me moving again x

Hey Hun
well done on your weight loss so far :)
I'd recommend mixing things up a little, alternative your days between red, green, EE & even try Success Express as that is always good for a boost to help get things moving again. xxxx

Back