New to weight watcher, smart points and 1 day eating what I want

New to weight watchers.Started 4 weeks ago ,Ist week 10 st 6lbs. Aiming to be around 9st 4lb.
A toned body and how I look in my clothes is more important than the amount of weight loss .Lost same weight with SW approximately a year ago too quickly and lost too much on face, was toned all over but regained same weight within 6 months all over,This time increasing protein(mainly plant protein ,plus chicken and protein powder each day, mainly because off physical jobs, hobbies , age;late 40s and research) .
1st week lost 1/2 lb
2nd week stayed same missed meeting
3rd week gain 1lb
4th week lost 2lb (keeping a food diary and using SP calculator and cooking scales)

I think I ve cracked it using minimins for recipes; especially slow cooker as I have 3 part time ,long term jobs both in C London and Outer London and husband arrives home from work at 8.30pm and only starting to exercise again interval walking to station, interval running back home from station and core (going back to gym no motivation at home ).
I note all the food I like, their smart point including ingredient, package food and my protein powder (wow 1 point per sco0p when made with water ).
1 day per week I eat everything I want but I note it down and for six day I stay on track and some days I am way under my smart point daily limit.

Back