Halfway to target!!

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
I'm sorry this is a totally self indulgent post but I thought it might motivate a few people who like me have quite a bit to lose.

When I started at the end of August with around 9 stone to lose I did wonder if I would ever see light at the end of the tunnel never mind actually get there. The plan seemed to work for me right from the start despite being sceptical about all this free food & still losing weight (believe me I tested it to the full in the beginning!!!) I quickly realised that this wasnt a 'diet' but a fabulous healthy eating plan that I actually really enjoyed. I think that is what has helped really keep me on track as I have never felt deprived or hungry but taught myself that I can enjoy a little bit of anything.

It hasnt all been plain sailing though as my weight seemed to hit a plateau in january & february & there were times that I felt disheartened about it all. The one thing that did keep me on track was the fact that I was enjoying my new way of eating & that I never wanted to gain the weight I had lost. 2 weeks ago I went back to basics in a bid to give my weight loss a bit of a kick up the backside which has worked great & kickstarted my losses again. Now that I have passed the halfway point I just know that I will reach that target that not that many months ago seems so far away.

Well done hun, that's fantastic! xxx

Good for you - what an inspiration you are!!! Are you renewing your wedding vows??

Well done Sweet Pink - what an amazing achievement! Congratulations!

what an inspiring post, I also realisticly have about 9 stone to loose so your post has really helped...thank you :D

Well done you! It's a real boost to get to half way, at the beginning it seems you have such a mountain to climb but to have come so far is a massive achievement. Keep at it and you'll be at target in no time x

Good for you - what an inspiration you are!!! Are you renewing your wedding vows??

Thanks everyone. I'm not renewing my wedding vows I was just determined to get back into the dress before our wedding anniversary in may. I think its all the little things that really spur me on.

what an inspiring post, I also realisticly have about 9 stone to loose so your post has really helped...thank you :D

I'm glad it has helped you. This forum has been such a great support for me with so many motivational stories :)

Congratulations hun, an amazing achievement! Really inspiring post :)x

Well done ... u should be very proud of yourself xxx

Well done on the good work! Inspires me to work at it!

Back