Halfway treat.....

Kellybeeb

I gave my self a nice treat went to the hairdressers for a completely new style, take a peek!!!

xxx

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

Yeah i feel so much better, long hair wasnt doing anything for me, and when i get to target its going white blonde! I'm taking risks now! No more wasting my time umming and ahhing I'm going for it! lol weight loss has changed my whole prospective on everything!

Me too, I had my hair cut and coloured last week. I've had my hair dyed red for years but this time I had blonde highlights put in and I feel like a new woman :D

Also I'm spending lots of money on pampering treats which I didn't really do before. Well if new clothes are out of the question at the moment I need to get my retail therapy somewhere :8855:

Annie x

Good for you for treating yourself and the 'do' looks great. I went down a dress size this week for the first time so bought a few items for work and dyed my hair also. Plus, I could never grow my nails before starting CD and now they are coming along nicely, so I even treated myself to a manicure. Feels good to pamper yourself every now and then.

Wow! Love it! xxx

ooo gorgeous - well done you on your weight loss and makeover :)

Back