Hallo, I'm new.

DoomRaiderTwo

Hello. I'm new to forums in general. Don't really know how they work
:-/
I'm currently in my first week of slimmimg world.

It's going OK. It's not easy, I'm hoping it will get easier with time and routine.

Does It?

A little bit about me.

I recently started training with my local roller derby team. Its amazing, and the main reason I want to get slim.

I'm currently 13st 7lbs and I am 5ft 5

I want to be around 10st ideally.

I'm hoping for help, advice and support and will give back where I can.

Hi DoomRaiderTwo.:)I joined here a week ago and have had lots of support. I've been calorie counting and finding it tough so am about to switch to slimming world. I found by looking on the slimming world section in forums, then replying to something usually gets a response from the person and they will offer help and encouragement. I've also found it helpful starting a diary and logging what I was eating. You can join challenges too by adding your name to the bottom of the list with the amount you intend losing by the end of the challenge. I think this is really encouraging.
Your roller derby sounds good fun:D

Hiya.

That sounds great. I will give it all a go.

I've found slimming world good. It means I don't have to be hungry. Sure I can't binge on cake and chocolate and crisps but that's the point I guess lol.

I love roller derby, I've gotten so fit from training. Just need to get trimmer now :)

Good luck

Hi DoomRaiderTwo.:)I joined here a week ago and have had lots of support. I've been calorie counting and finding it tough so am about to switch to slimming world. I found by looking on the slimming world section in forums, then replying to something usually gets a response from the person and they will offer help and encouragement. I've also found it helpful starting a diary and logging what I was eating. You can join challenges too by adding your name to the bottom of the list with the amount you intend losing by the end of the challenge. I think this is really encouraging.
Your roller derby sounds good fun:D

Hi :)

Welcome and good luck on your journey. Roll yourself towards slimdom!

Welcome to the forum and Slimming World. It really does get easier! There will be bad days, but on the whole I find it a great plan and it's really changed my attitude to food. I can only second the advice given, that it is really useful to keep a food diary. I find it positive and really helpful to get feedback on what I've eaten - or words of support when I've fallen off plan.

Good luck! x

Hi Mom38, Nice to see you here :)

Just joined this forum. Started with Sliming World two weeks ago. Second weigh in tomorrow. 2st to lose in total. Lost 2lb week 1. Hoping for a small 1 or 2lb loss tomorrow!

Back