Halloumi's food diary

Fab, I've booked to go there in December, its a surprise - hubby doesn't know - my plan is to save and pay and surprise him at Xmas :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time, are you self catering/all inclusive? Planning to holiday on plan or off? I'm a bit jealous that you are going sooner than me, could do with some sunshine right now!

Well the holiday is what prompted me back to slimming world in the first place. didnt want to go looking like a big blob! Its all inclusive, so i might just go off plan for the week i'll see. i'd be pretty annoyed with a huge gain after all the time to get rid of the weight in the first place!

Day 4, week 7

Today so far:

AM: milk in coffees (hea and 3.0), 2 alpen lights (hex), banana.
PM: 2 tesco taster sushi packs (1.0), melon and pomegranate seeds.
Tuna steaks, new potatoes and salad with balsamic vinegar.
Options (2.0)

Total syns: 6.0

Last edited:
Well the holiday is what prompted me back to slimming world in the first place. didnt want to go looking like a big blob! Its all inclusive, so i might just go off plan for the week i'll see. i'd be pretty annoyed with a huge gain after all the time to get rid of the weight in the first place!

Just go with the flow, I'd say (from previous experience, lol), don't decide till you get there and take it a day at a time. :)

Oh god, how awful for you...I hate it when that happens ;-)

Haha! Poor, innocent little eggy...you've done it a favour really!

Day 5, week 7

AM: scrambled eggs and a banana, milk in coffees (hea), Seabrook sticks 18g (calculated as 4.5)
PM: egg Mayo (1.0) and salad on Petit pain (hex), yogurt, apple.
Burger in a bowl (1.0) (going to get the recipe and ingredients and give this a whirl!)
Options later (2.0)

Total syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Burger in a bowl sound yummy! And I keep thinking I fancy an egg Mayo sandwich!!!

Just go with the flow, I'd say (from previous experience, lol), don't decide till you get there and take it a day at a time. :)
yeah good thinking...

by the way waht do the new cream eggs taste like? apparently the recipe has changed. I like the caramel eggs they are also 9 syns!

I think it depends on what food is available, the last time I went all inclusive, the food at the hotel wasn't that great and we didn't like the choices available, so we eneded up dining out most nights, but I found I went for the steaks/chicken/prawns/fish meals with veg or a salad with it, and didnt really go for the pasta dishes etc. I think my issue was all the included alcohol lol! :) And some people often find that because they swim and walk more than they realise, they don't put on as much :)

I agree with Sarah, when I holidayed before, all inclusive while following SW years ago, I tried to choose fairly on plan but had something if I felt like it, and didn't hold back on the drinking but came home having only gained a lb.

yeah good thinking...

by the way waht do the new cream eggs taste like? apparently the recipe has changed. I like the caramel eggs they are also 9 syns!

I can taste the difference in the chocolate, it tastes cheap. But its the filling I buy them for, and that's as yummy as ever! Plus by freezing them it takes me longer to eat them, I nibble and they don't melt, and I think it helps me not notice the different chocolate. The one had last night wasn't frozen (unplanned and just 'fell' after all) and I noticed the different chocolate more then than I had with my frozen ones. I've never tried freezing a caramel one, I'm not sure if it might turn to toffee? May experiment because I do like these frozen treats :)

Back