Halloumi's food diary

I'm going to have to do something, because I'm sick of the sight of pre packed leaves and I hate prepping veg, and eating it to be honest. OK, big time planning meeting between myself and tesco online tomorrow night, in preparation for next week :-/

Today, no run as the boy child says his legs hurt and he needs a night off (I still fancied it but can't go and leave him on his own - we're prepping for fun run together before anyone thinks I'm an extremely mean parent who forces their child to run with them until his legs drop off)

Food wise: crab sticks, milk in coffees (hea), 2 extra strong mints (1.0)
Lamb hotpot for dinner (1.0), bread roll (hex), yogurt. Options (2.0)

Total syns: 4.0

Last edited:
I wrote a massive long post and lost it! The ultimate message was that I lost 1lb and that's fine. I'm 12.2.5 today - aiming to see and 11 this time next week though!!!

Start Weight: 13.8
Week 8 loss: 1 lb
Current weight: 12.2.5

I want 3 off this week to get to the 11s. Feeling motivated!!!!

I'm on it! We're going out for lunch tomorrow though, is it really bad that I'm already thinking about having a dessert and staying really low syn for the rest of the week to make up for it? I don't think I can resist an ice cream sundae after my roast dinner :)

Today: milk in coffees (hea), fruit bag, 2 alpen lights (hex), French fries crisps (4.0), weird coffee in hairdressers (?2.0?).
Rice and chicken curry (homemade)
I'm going to have to have some wine tonight, so may have to flexi syn.

I'm on it! We're going out for lunch tomorrow though, is it really bad that I'm already thinking about having a dessert and staying really low syn for the rest of the week to make up for it? I don't think I can resist an ice cream sundae after my roast dinner :)
lol, resist!:D
although, when i have had lunch out....mainly a toby carvery recently, have found it hard not to order a delicious chocolatey dessert!(but i have resisted..)

Today: milk in coffees (hea), fruit bag, 2 alpen lights (hex), French fries crisps (4.0), weird coffee in hairdressers (?2.0?).
Rice and chicken curry (homemade)
I'm going to have to have some wine tonight, so may have to flexi syn.
Enjoy, I have a glass of red here now :)

Too much wine last night. It forced me to eat half a choc orange to go with it :(

Today I've woken up feeling hungry (that'll be the hangover) so had 2 weetabix (hex), milk (hea) and sweetener. Still feeling hungry so may have a couple of kiwis.

We're going to a harvester for lunch as it looks easy to stay on track. After last night's wine and chocolate I don't deserve a nice pudding so I think I will be resisting :)

Start Weight: 13.8
Week 8 loss: 1 lb
Current weight: 12.2.5

I want 3 off this week to get to the 11s. Feeling motivated!!!!

We are the same weight now hun! lets see if we can both get the 2.5 off to get to the 11s!! x

Today:
Milk in coffees (hea)
2 weetabix (hex), nat fat free yog, chopped kiwi.
3 quorn burgers (1.5), pasta and salad, lighter than light Mayo (0.5)
4 ice pops (1.0)
Strawberries and sweetener (sweetener on berries is nasty - you live and learn)
Possibly options later (2.0)

Total: 5.0
2km jog/walk

Today's plan:
Milk in coffees (hea)
Scrambled eggs, 2 ryvita (hex), kiwi and apple.
SW spicy coleslaw (need to double check recipe but from memory 1.0), salmon fillet and new potatoes.
Syns: ice pops (4 = 1.0)
Options (2.0)

Total: 4.0

2km jog

Last edited:
So excited - bought a food directory from eBay and it arrived this morning, looking forward to trawling through, no excuse for not knowing syns now, lol.

Plan for today:

Ryvita (hex) and cheese (hea), apple and yogurt.
Ostrich steak, new pots and coleslaw for dinner (0.5)

Options (2.0), milk in coffees (3.0), mini marshmallows (1.5)

Total: 7.0

2km jog done this morning

Scale hopping continues, showing a 1lb loss today :)

Last edited:
Back