Green Day Halogen Oven SW Recipes

Spookess

Hi all,
I want/am going to start doing Slimming World again to lose a bit of excess poundage (28lb give or take!) and i know that my biggest downfall is having to cook SW friendly meals when i get home from work, along with having to cook myself something different to the rest of my family.
I got a Halogen Oven for christmas (thanks Dad! :bighug:) so i was wondering if anyone has any SW Friendly halogen oven recipes that are easy to make. Also, the one i have is digital with a delayed start so if anyone has any recipes where i can just throw everything in, but with no other prep, first thing in the morning then i can set delayed start so it is ready when i get home.
Any ideas would be greatfully received.
I normally go for green days but HATE the following;
Corgettes
Marrow
Olives
so any recipes that don't have those in would be brill!
Also, i know... more...., cheap would be fantastic too. Like all of us i am feeling the christmas pinch in my purse, as well as my waistline!!
d%27oh.gif

Thanks to anyone who will take the time to answer and, a bit delayed, :xmassign: to all!

I know you do green days but you could do a chicken in your oven, cheap and easy depends how green you are!

I was thinking about getting one too. I've had a look through the recipe threads and must be honest- I'm still not sure how long I'd be cooking stuff for? Hmmm, maybe need to buy a cookbook too.

What brand did you get Spookess?

It's a cookworks signature digital one from Argos. They are on sale at the mo for £54.99 down from £70. You can use it as a slow cooker too. From what I can make out you follow cooking directions for a fan oven. Got a couple of cookbooks coming from Amazon cos the book you get with it is pants!

Back