Handblender a must!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by platinumgal, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. platinumgal

platinumgal Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am on day 6 of Lipotrim, I nearly caved last night, I felt so tired and hungry. But today I feel much better, not hungry, happy and positive.
    I could not do this diet without my trust handblender. When mixing up the shakes a use a large bowl, slightly less water and a good handful of ice. I then blend & blend that shake till it froths up..pore it into a nice big glass and it not only looks gorgeous it tastes a lot better than just using the mixer. Also much more filling with all the air bubbles that have become present due to the blending.
    Also.. I dont really like the chocolate shake but someone on here had said they made it into a hot chocolate... so I went one bit further than that.. after warming up the chocolate shake mix in a bowl in the micro I then popped in the blender and blended! Result: I nice warm frothy hot chocolate.. serve in your favourite big mug .. yumma:bliss::flowers:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.