Hands up if yer in bonny Scotland!

Laura, I was brought up in Alness!!!! So know the highlands well! My dad still lives there! x

i live in northern ireland but on a clear bay i can see the mull of kintyre from my house! ok, so im not scottish but im only 20 odd miles off being scottish!

Hey. Im from Glasgow.

I'm from Dumfries in the south west.

Did you live in King St, BigLors?
I used to live in Richmondhill Place in the Midstocket area, near the hospital. Nice when the sun was shining with all the sparkly granite! Prefer Inverness any day though......

Hey, Fifer here! Living in Falkland, originally from Glenrothes :)

Glasgow here as well

I'm glad to see there's a pile of us from the bonny north!!

Westiegirl - you not banned! Only Leah! Har har...

Mrs Pink - I used to live on Roslin Street, can never make up my mind if i miss the deen or just my pals at my old work - which i still miss!!!

Cazmilligan - I live in Alness the now!!!

Anyone else out there?

Lors x

Glasgow meet??? Splain!!

BUM!!! I'll be on holibobs! Hopefully somewhere hot and sunny and all that jazz!!! We havent decided if we going one or two weeks yet, but if i about i'll try and make it! Whats the plans?

Nothing concrete planned yet. Its all very flexible if people go one day or 2.

I went to the Newcastle one and we met in the pub on the Friday afternoon, then had a bite to eat and went to a club. On the Sat most people went shopping etc then back to the pub in the afternoon lol Mind you most of us were staying in a hotel in town the 2 days.

As I said, itll all be very flexible, at the moment we're just trying to get numbers :)

Okies - cheers for that hun! I missed that thread completely!

Lors x

My hubbies folks are by Blairgowrie! Whereabouts are ya hun?

Back