Hang on a sec ... 2 stone? Is it really possible?

thinksize12

I start LL on Monday and from reading this site I'm VERY excited ... but is it really possible to lose as much as 2 stone in 7-8 weeks?

Hi Think size 12

Absolutely it's possible and I would imagine almost impossible not to if you do it properly. I lost 2 stone 3lb in my first 7 weeks on CD with one or two interruptions (a wedding and a barbeque).

Good Luck

Dizzy x

Hi,

So far after being on the diet for two weeks I have lost 13lbs on the CD diet which is similar to LL. There are many who have lost that much in a week. Everybody's weightloss is different, but I would give a big thumbs up and say yes if you stick to the diet.

I wish you all the best

I start LL on Monday and from reading this site I'm VERY excited ... but is it really possible to lose as much as 2 stone in 7-8 weeks?

When I first started I lost 21lbs. in four weeks!!!

29lbs. in seven weeks.

1)10
2)5
3)3
4)3
5)4
6)1
7)4.....29lbs.:D
8)2
9)5

It is great!!!

Love Mini xxx

I have done 2 stone 4 pounds in 6 weeks. Hit the 2 stone loss at week 5. Great diet isn't it ? You can do it ! Melissa

Once I was on LL for a while I began to realise that although the weight loss was my initial reason for starting LL, the changes in my outlook thanks to the therapy was the thing that really counted because it was this that was to be the key to maintaining the weight loss I had acheived :)

I lost 2 stone in the first month - although I did have alot to loose - either way if you are 100%, have only your packs and drink loads of water you should have lost 2 stone by Xmas no problem.

Good luck on your journey.....

Love

Once I was on LL for a while I began to realise that although the weight loss was my initial reason for starting LL, the changes in my outlook thanks to the therapy was the thing that really counted because it was this that was to be the key to maintaining the weight loss I had acheived :)

Oh yes, it's fab isn't it - I'm really amazed at these sessions they really give you some useful tools that I know are going to help me massively in the future :)

Wish I knew about this diet years ago!

Yes you can lose 2 stone by Christmas! I lost 2 stone in my first 5 weeks on LL, and my losses read like this;

WK1= 11lbs
Wk2 = 4lbs
Wk3 = 5lbs
Wk4 = 4lbs
Wk5 = 4lbs

I'm aiming for another 2 stone by Christmas!! If I carry on at 4lbs a week, then it is more than likely that I will do it.

Good luck with your journey!:D

Vikki.

Back