Hang on a sec ... 2 stone? Is it really possible?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by thinksize12, 26 October 2006 Social URL.

1. thinksize12

thinksize12 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I start LL on Monday and from reading this site I'm VERY excited ... but is it really possible to lose as much as 2 stone in 7-8 weeks?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Think size 12

Absolutely it's possible and I would imagine almost impossible not to if you do it properly. I lost 2 stone 3lb in my first 7 weeks on CD with one or two interruptions (a wedding and a barbeque).

Good Luck

Dizzy x

4. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

So far after being on the diet for two weeks I have lost 13lbs on the CD diet which is similar to LL. There are many who have lost that much in a week. Everybody's weightloss is different, but I would give a big thumbs up and say yes if you stick to the diet.

I wish you all the best

5. thinksize12

thinksize12 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I will not stray an inch! (despite the fact that I teach cooking skills for a living!!!) Thanks!

6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    You'll do brill! Two stone easy peasy!!!!

Dizzy x

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

When I first started I lost 21lbs. in four weeks!!!

29lbs. in seven weeks.

1)10
    2)5
    3)3
    4)3
    5)4
    6)1
    7)4.....29lbs.:D
    8)2
    9)5

It is great!!!

Love Mini xxx

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    I have done 2 stone 4 pounds in 6 weeks. Hit the 2 stone loss at week 5. Great diet isn't it ? You can do it ! Melissa

9. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    I'm down 24lbs in 3 weeks*! So I would say it's entirely possible!

*although I think my week 3 weigh in was influenced by the diarrhea I had that day!

10. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Once I was on LL for a while I began to realise that although the weight loss was my initial reason for starting LL, the changes in my outlook thanks to the therapy was the thing that really counted because it was this that was to be the key to maintaining the weight loss I had acheived :)

11. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I lost 2 stone in the first month - although I did have alot to loose - either way if you are 100%, have only your packs and drink loads of water you should have lost 2 stone by Xmas no problem.

Good luck on your journey.....

Love

12. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh yes, it's fab isn't it - I'm really amazed at these sessions they really give you some useful tools that I know are going to help me massively in the future :)

Wish I knew about this diet years ago!

13. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    Yes you can lose 2 stone by Christmas! I lost 2 stone in my first 5 weeks on LL, and my losses read like this;

WK1= 11lbs
    Wk2 = 4lbs
    Wk3 = 5lbs
    Wk4 = 4lbs
    Wk5 = 4lbs

I'm aiming for another 2 stone by Christmas!! If I carry on at 4lbs a week, then it is more than likely that I will do it.

Good luck with your journey!:D

Vikki.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.