Hanging my head in shame :-(

nixib

I went to a family party for my grandmother's 80th and went with the best intentions..... I'm now hanging my head in shame!! I didn't fall off the wagon I exploded it!!!! Back on this morning, and weigh in was +4lbs!!! I could cry :-(. I'm going to have to be on minis a bit more so I stay on track.... I'm just really ticked off now as I'm not a fast loser anyway. On the plus side, I looked fab in my new dress :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Unless you ate about 14000 calories last night then that 4lb gain this morning will just be water (your glycogen stores refilling) so you should see it come back off pretty quickly.

Well done for getting straight back to it this morning.

I'm paying for my slip now... Terrible upset tummy :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I agree with bb. There is no way that 4lb will stay with you for long. Look ahead now to the coming week. Good luck X

Don't beat yourself up. You enjoyed yourself, you looked fab, and you've got straight back on track. That 4lbs will vanish again this week I'm sure xx

Glad you felt nice in your dress!!
good luck for this week!!

I was so good yesterday!! Just weighed in and have ended up with a 1.4lb gain... so not as bad as it could have been. So I have given myself a target of 4lb this week!!

You will be ok , get back on it , come on here and pretend its your first week xxxxx

My halo is now firmly back in place... no longer hanging my head in shame! Feeling positive, and back to obsessive weighing!!! Only 0.6lb to go to last weeks weigh-in
:) I think that my 4lb target for this week may be a little optimistic, but aim high!

Back