Hangs head in shame **IM BACK**

trinakmh

Silver Member
Well figured ive got to do something and fast! :(
Summers around the corner and all the weight i lost before has crept back on...DARN CHOCOLATE...lol:eek:

Serously, im back....Day 1 today and at the moment its going well!

We've not met before, but welcome back and good luck!

you'll be fine, i'm back on day 2 after doing EXACTLY the same :eek:
good luck
xx

Welcome back!!!!!

Keep those positive thoughts going and you CAN do this!!!!!
(((hugs)))

i managed to loose 3lb yesterday. stuffed my face when i got home with chocolate. then today was fine, but mananged to eat a load of garlic bread whilst i was putting it on my sons plate. there's none left to go on his dads, well the bugga should get in a but earlier then this wouldn't of happend. i'm holding him responsible for this minor accident. so i'm back to it propers tomorrow cause i know i'll end up maybe having a bit of easter egg over the weekend. good luck though. light nights now, was thinking of taking the dog on a long walk, it's starting to spit. may start tanking it down, best stop in, wouldn't want to get wet and catch a cold. :)

Thanks all for the positive welcome back, And a massive HELLO to anyone ive not met before x

Welcome Back! :)X

Hi, welcome back. I'm doing the same as you but have just started by second week. I'm struggling (barmy OH bought me a bag of Percy Pigs at the weekend, which I had to throw into a really inaccessible place so I wouldn't be tempted) but determined after seeing just how much weight I have put back on in such a short space of time!

Good luck to you, honey, and to all of us restarters x

Back