Hangs tail between legs and sneeks back in..

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Hey Everyone,

Its been a while since I was here, but having regained the majority of my weight, even after starting my sponsor for weightloss for my mum & dad.:cry:But I am now back on track today, and restarting for the very very last time. I need lots of support and will be back on here a lot I hope I am welcomed back! :sigh:

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Angela
Weighed in today at 18.11 :eek::cry::wave_cry:

Of Course you are welcome back hun. and good luck with your restart, stay focused and you will get there. Keep posting on mini's, as you know there is tons of support on here...

Hi honey and welcome back!

I too fell off the wagon and regained all of my weight:cry:
But started back a few weeks back and have lost 12 1/2 lb.:) I am not as rigid as I was the first time round(or even last time as I had a wedding dress to get in to!!!) but i feel being good most of the time is at least keeping me on track!!

Good luck, you know the first few days are the hardest...but you also know the results are so worth the effort.

good luck and keep on posting!

Hugs Lou X

Welcome back Angela

Keep the faith - you'll get there in the end

Welcome back hunni, Im another restarter (last week) I remember you from last year when I was here :) I lost 3 stone last year and regained it all :mad: so I know how you feel poppet

We are all here to support no matter if its your 2nd 3rd or 300th restart!

Good luck, and let us all know how your first day went :p

deb.xo

Welcome back!!!

Definitely post on here if you are having a problem. There is always advice and support on Minimins!

You have done it once before....you can do it again!!!

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to reading more posts from you!!

Thank you so much everyone!! I am just finishing off another litre of water and told hubby I wouldnt be home from work until they had all eaten dinner as I know I will cave! Just logging on here and reading peoples messages, has made me more positive already. It my new mission to log on every day!!
Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Angela.

I hope that you are still on the "wagon"!

Keep drinking that water!!!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Good luck Angela! I restarted 3 days ago after falling off the wagon - i managed to only gain about 1/2 stone luckily and am aiming for another chunk off before xmas....

Welcome back!I am another restarter (restarting today in fact for around the 5th time). YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Thank you so much everyone!! I am just finishing off another litre of water and told hubby I wouldnt be home from work until they had all eaten dinner as I know I will cave! Just logging on here and reading peoples messages, has made me more positive already. It my new mission to log on every day!!
Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ajax! How are you doing poppet?!

Tatty x

Back