Hannah's get fit not fat journal

hannah88

Sept 26, 2012:
Right, I am fed up of being over weight and have just signed up to a bootcamp 2 times a week starting next week!

I thought I'd start a journal to see how I get on, I need to motivate myself. I've lost 3 stone since LO was born in may but I am sad to say that I am still 6 stone heavier than I was this time 2 years ago... So it's time to fight the bulge! Lol.

The weight loss has been so slow and I can't really see it happening, so have decided to do slim and save to see if I can lose the weight quicker!

I am getting married on 10th August 2013 and my goal weight is 12.5st.

Wish me luck girls
icon_smile.gif

Weigh in: 26.09.2012

Height: 172cm
Weight: 18st 3lbs (shock!)
BMI: 38
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

October 1st, 2012:
Ok, first day of very low calorie diet and I went to bootcamp! Aaah! It was so hard, it was an hour long and I really didn't think I'd make it through the first ten mins but I did it and now I am buzzing! It is a brilliant feeling, although I am sure I won't feel like this in the morning when I can't move! Haha! Also managed to stick to my diet completely and have had 550cals today. It's proper hardcore, but I feel amazing! Hoping tomorrow will be the same
icon_smile.gif
looking forward to weigh in next Monday and finding out how many inches I've lost
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

October 3rd, 2012:
So I am on day 3 of my diet. I am feeling sooooo hungry today! I think this diet would be mega hard to do even without a 6 month old baby! Really hoping I don't crack, if I can just get through this week I am sure it will get easier. The days just seem so long at the moment because I am constantly waiting for my next meal because I am so hungry.
icon_sad.gif
but if I get amazing results then it will be worth it! I am aching so much from bootcamp and I've got to go again tomorrow! Aaaahhhh! Just praying that by the time Monday comes I will have lost loads! Fingers crossed

October 5th, 2012:
Feeling a lot better now. No longer hungry and have to remind myself to eat sometimes! I cannot wait for weigh in on Monday. I really hope I have lost weight, I don't want to be this big anymore. I don't know who I am when I look in the mirror
:( I did bootcamp again last night! It was lots of fun, but so hard! Not as hard as monday though, so hoping it will get easier every time I go!:)

Right... Measured myself today! (weigh in tomorrow!) and I have lost 16 and a 1/4 inches in one week!!! I am sooooo amazed and happy :) can't wait for weigh in tomorrow :)

Well done hun your doing great :) I found exercise helped keep.me busy and happier on plan ,x

Thanks hun, I've started this military fitness bootcamp type thing twice a week! It's hard but I'm already loving it! Makes you feel so good once it's over! Lol

I found days 1-3 really hard but I now have to remind myself to eat too :) That bootcamp thing sounds good, might have to sign up!

Weigh in today and I am sooooo happy! 16.25 inches off and 11lbs lost in a week!!! I could cry tears of joy :) :)

Woohoo, fab loss Hun. Well done. X

Wow well done Hannah, is that 16+ inches off your waist or total arms/legs and waist? I have my 1st WI tomorrow, was meant to be today but scales at the BF's! Cant wait to see what ive lost, TOTM aswell though!
How are you finding it now? Not sure i could do it with a 6 months old though so hats off to u! xx

Morning all! I lost another 9.5 inches all over and 5lbs this week! That's 16lbs in 2 weeks! I'm finding new ways to make the foods more exciting so I am still enjoying it, I do miss food though! Xx

Fab loss in weight and inches

Back