Hannah's journey continues

***FOOD DIARY***

Vanilla shake as creamy Latte

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon - treat

Vegetable soup pack

Half a Nut Fudge bar

Basa fillet with pesto, roasted leek and red onion with cajun spices - steamed asparagus - low fat cheese slices

***Exercise***

1 hour dog walk in the woods

Day 18 Shredded

***FOOD PLAN for tomorrow***

Chocolate shake with coffee as a mocha

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon

Thai soup pack

Chicken with roasted vegetables

***EXERCISE PLAN for tomorrow***

Run 5K outside - not on treadmill

Jogging outside done!! :) :)

Dog is no longer my training partner!!

Got my headphones tangled up with his lead, had to stop for poop scooping and he kept crossing my path!!
Oh and my phone app got re-set to zero so not sure how long I ran for!?!

A busy park on a Sunday is not the best venue. Will try without him next weekend and do treadmill in the week after work.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!! xx

Last edited:
My jogging is done as well.
I think we should switch partners: i will take your dog and you take my O/H! He just moaned the entire time as it was cold, then rain and finally hail. Total distraction.
Would have welcomed pooping and scooping rather than hearing the poop out of his mouth.

Congrats on staying the same my dear. You are toning up and muscle weighs more ...but you know that...as we all do.
Bet you are looking quite 'buff' now and not at all like your avatar.

Shall we jog again soon? LOL

xx

My jogging is done as well.
I think we should switch partners: i will take your dog and you take my O/H! He just moaned the entire time as it was cold, then rain and finally hail. Total distraction.
Would have welcomed pooping and scooping rather than hearing the poop out of his mouth.

Congrats on staying the same my dear. You are toning up and muscle weighs more ...but you know that...as we all do.
Bet you are looking quite 'buff' now and not at all like your avatar.

Shall we jog again soon? LOL

xx

If only you were closer - the fun we could have Weebs!! xx

Oh you two are like a comedy duo, loving your jogging antics!

I really need to start as I am doing RFL in July, oops not long to go for that! xx

Oh you two are like a comedy duo, loving your jogging antics!

I really need to start as I am doing RFL in July, oops not long to go for that! xx

Now you are on Lite you could try the C25K app on your phone - but check with your GP & LLC first. xx

****FOOD DIARY***

1/2 peanut bar

Vanilla shake as creamy latte

2 boiled eggs sliced with smoked salmon

1/2 nut fudge bar

Scallops with black pepper & balsamic vinegar with mixed leaves
Mushrooms, red onion, tomatoes with goats cheese

150g low fat yoghurt

***Exercise***

Jog in the park for about 35 mins

Abs exercises with Davina DVD

Shake

Bar - 2 halves as snacks

Egg or tuna salad - possibly omelette

Garlic Chicken & roasted veg

***Exercise plan***

Day 19 Shred

HannahNewton said:
Now you are on Lite you could try the C25K app on your phone - but check with your GP & LLC first. xx

Thanks Hun I will xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmm today's menu sounds lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just catching up on a diaries, AWOL all weekend. Glad to see the fitness is still going strong, as if it would vary lol

When is your race for life ?

Just catching up on a diaries, AWOL all weekend. Glad to see the fitness is still going strong, as if it would vary lol

When is your race for life ?

Less than two weeks now Clara, so got to get a few training session in before, and a few rest days. Thanks for asking :):) xx

I had an emotionally demanding day today - and wanted to do little except lol about. Made myself complete my exercise plan and felt really good for doing it.

Had a lovely meal, cooked in my Remoska, loving the one pot meals, so quick and easy.

The rest of the week is super busy so have to be organised to get everything done and still do my exercise.

Just finishing some ironing so I have some clothes for the rest of the week - joy!!

***FOOD DIARY***

1/2 nut fudge bar

Chocolate shake with coffee as a warm mocha latte

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon - rocket and watercress

Cranberry bar

Chicken - butterfly with pesto - roasted leeks, red onion, garlic, mushrooms, chilli flakes and topped with low fat cheese slices at the end - scrummy!!

Half a bar too much today - but my energy was really low and I felt I needed it.

***Exercise***

Dog walk

Day 19 Shredded

Banana shake

Tuna salad - made to take to work already!!

Bar

Chicken as today - it was so scrummy and have another chicken breast in fridge

***Exercise plan***

C25K on treadmill

Dog walk

Hope everyone has had a good day :):) xx

You are slaying the plan lovely. Not long to go now till the race xx

FOOD TALK BELOW

Yesterday all went according to food plan and I ate really well and did my running.

Today due to lack of planning and change of routine it all fell apart. I bowed to social eating pressure - everyone else can have it why not me?? There were goodies lying around in the kitchen and offices, and a sandwich & award winning cake shop next door.

I pulled it back this evening as my thought was - now I'm out of ketosis I might as well enjoy a few glasses of wine and some ice cream. I had a soup pack and some water instead. So the Beck book and group work has given me the skills to stop a slippery slope situation before it really gets going.

I had to cover at a temporary office, I did not make my lunch to take. And just took a shake and a bar as supplies.

I met a friend for lunch which was good - but pushing the program away from Lite too far on the sauce.

Then went back to receive lots of compliments on my weight loss and how I look like a different person!!

***FOOD DIARY - INCLUDING OFF PLAN SNACKS***

Banana shake

3 chocolate chip cookies

Chicken with mushrooms & leeks in a cream and gorgonzola sauce - with salad

3 mini milky ways
1 mini bag of M&Ms

Vegetable soup pack

Small portion of curried mushrooms & lentil dahl made for tomorrow

***Exercise***

Dog walk only - planned rest day

Back on track with plan for one more week!

Latte vanilla shake

Tuna salad with quark and red onions

Cranberry bar

Mushroom balti and lentil dahl

***Exercise plan***

C25K on treadmill

Back on track today! :) :)

Flew through my 5k on treadmill - loved it!
My running has really improved in a short space of time. I think it's because there is so much less of me now!!

1st June is getting close now - plan is to drop to 1 pack per day and introduce some low GL fruits.

I will have some spare packs and some substitutes as a back up. Plan to keep some at home & some at work.

***FOOD DIARY***

150g plain low fat yoghurt

Banana shake

Tuna & quark salad

Cranberry bar

Mushroom balti, lentil Dahl & curried eggs

Extra bar for running - nut fudge

***Exercise***

5k in 34mins 30 secs

Dog walk

***Food plan for tomorrow***

Latte shake

Egg salad

Peanut bar

Mushroom balti & lentil Dahl

150g yoghurt

***Exercise plan ***

Day 20 Shred - last level 2 day!!

Dog walk

Last edited:
Well done on all the exercise!! Doing brill, put me to shame!

I've only had phone access for the last few days - but I have been popping in to read how you are all doing!! So many diaries to read, its easy to miss stuff and boy have I, now I've caught up a bit!!

I've been very tired the last few days - so dropped the Shred for a week and just running on alternate days up until my Race for Life next Sunday. Working on improving my time as I can comfortably run 5K now.

My new office location makes my day an hour longer with travel and parking etc. But it has added some walking to my day and lots of stairs too!!

My plan is to drop to one pack per day from 1st June and introduce a portion of fruit per day with my yogurt. - I'm so close to goal I may decide to wait until I'm there. Getting no structured support from my LLC really, there is not a group I can join so just doing WI and packs between 2 groups.

I had a lot of naughty food thoughts in Sainsburys the other day. But managed to resist buying anything off plan by the time I got to the till. Nothing I had picked up was worth undoing all my hard work and breaking my diet for. - Progress indeed!!

I know I can do this RTM included - I've done it before and I'm lighter now and trimmer too. I have to admit to being scared of re-entering the world of food again solo. Without the aid of packs and bars, making food decisions about every meal.

***FOOD TALK***

Out of ketosis the hard work really starts, I remember tasting my first potato after months and months. Not really a fan of plain boiled potatoes, but it tasted so amazing.

I have to keep reminding myself, I did not put much back on - 12lbs - and I addressed it there and then. I'd like to think I won't have to return to packs every gain I make, and I can learn to lose weight using real food.

***FOOD PLAN FOR TODAY***

Vanilla shake as a Latte

Peanut bar

Grilled low fat halloumi salad

Fish with pesto and roasted vegetables

***Exercise Plan***

5K on treadmill - alternating running and jogging paces

Have a great Bank Holiday folk - kisses xx

Wanted Joe the cycle act to go through to the final of BGT tonight. Now need to stop watching junk TV and get some sleep. Back to work in the morning.

Poor Scooby has an upset tummy so keeping him hungry on dry biscuits & water today. He thinks he is on LL too he soooooo hungry!!

***FOOD DIARY***

Vanilla latte shake

Peanut bar

Grilled low fat halloumi salad

Strawberries

Basa fillet with pesto & roasted veg

***Exercise***

20 min high intensity interval training on treadmill

Dog walk

***Food Plan for tomorrow***

Banana shake

Cranberry bar