Hannah's Lighter Life!

Well done both of you. Fab losses!

thanks karen x

Thats fab Tracyd, well done!!
Thanks Karamac!
xx

thanks han xx

thanks Lucy x

Have had a busy day! Sorted through all my wardrobes and have two bin bags full of baggy clothes which are off to charity! Have kept a few bits and bobs to put in my 'fat box' just to remind me how big I was! Am happy that i've got rid of all my big clothes as last time I lost weight I didn't...now I know that after Lighter Life if I gain a bit of weight i'll have no choice but to lose it as won't have any bigger clothes! Also nice clearing space of all the new clothes i'm planning to buy when I hit my target!

Went to a place in Hale today called the Art Cafe with my friend and it was fab! You chose a bit a pottery and then get to paint it, my friend did a mug and I did a storage jar in the shape of a cupcake (my favourite things in the world!) We only thought it would take an hour or so, but 4 hours later we were still there! It was great! Had a decaf coffee and just had a great afternoon. Have to go pick them up in a week once they've been fired/kilned etc.

Have a cracking headache this evening though, am lying in bed feeling sorry for myself. Haven't had a headache since I got over the caffeine headaches right at the start of LL. Have 3 and half litres of water plus coffee so know it's not dehydration. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help me feel better.

Hope everyone is good!
xxx

Haha!! Thanks Lucy, am cuddled up in bed now with a nut fudge bar, feeling better already!

Today I bought...a pair of SIZE 12 JEANS!!!
I am absolutely ecstatic! I tried them on a couple of weeks ago and they were too tight and gave me enough muffin top to keep a bakery in business, decided to try them on again and they fit perfectly!
Really made my day :)

Picture+1.png

Can't believe i'm a size 12, my goal for Lighter Life was to get to a size 12. With any other diet I would have given up or stopped by now, but am definitely not going to stop as have 5 weeks left then RTM :)

Hi Hannah,
You look fantastic & must be feelin on top of the world :D
I can't wait for that feelin again :eek:

Enjoy all the shopping for new skinny clothes!

Well Done:D:D

yoyo
xx

wow han well done thats wonderful!!!!! did you cry? i would have, really really chuffed for you xx

Hanmac, you look absolutely amazing. How pleased are you? OMG - isn't this the best diet EVER? A friend (and yes, she really is a friend) tried to get me to stop LL today by telling me that, at the hospital where she works, they did blood tests on 2 staff who were on LL and found that they had malnutrition. Well, I bet they didn't do blood tests on all the staff who live on processed food and/or takeaways all the time? I think we're better nourished than we were before. I certainly am - my pre LL diet was very 'samey' and very unhealthy! WELL DONE, HAN!!!!!!

wow han well done thats wonderful!!!!! did you cry? i would have, really really chuffed for you xx

Thank you Tracyd! Didn't cry this time, was just too happy!

Your doing so well! 2 stone in 6 weeks!! :)
xxxx

Hanmac, you look absolutely amazing. How pleased are you? OMG - isn't this the best diet EVER? A friend (and yes, she really is a friend) tried to get me to stop LL today by telling me that, at the hospital where she works, they did blood tests on 2 staff who were on LL and found that they had malnutrition. Well, I bet they didn't do blood tests on all the staff who live on processed food and/or takeaways all the time? I think we're better nourished than we were before. I certainly am - my pre LL diet was very 'samey' and very unhealthy! WELL DONE, HAN!!!!!!

Thank you Karamac!! Am so happy, Lighter Life really is the best diet, I just want to recommend it to everyone, every strangers on the street!

Can't believe you 'friend' tried to get you to stop, LL is approved by so many doctors and organisations, I definitely feel so much more healthy now than I did before!!
Well done for not letting it put you off!
xxxx

thanks Han, i know cannot wait to get into size 12 jeans......god cant imagine it :) xx

My friend has apparently been speaking to other people I know telling them how worried she is about me doing this 'unhealthy' diet. Guess the proof is in the pudding (pardon the pun!) and I'll just have to prove her wrong by staying healthy, completing RTM and keeping the weight off (she's saying that it's a false loss and I'll put it all straight back on again). Why do some people insist that their views are right, even when we know we have the backing of a large part of the medical profession? AAaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh!!!

ooh that kind of annoys me karen, how can they comment like that when they have no idea what its like and have never done it before. like you say we've got our doctors backing......id just ignore comments like that x

My friend has apparently been speaking to other people I know telling them how worried she is about me doing this 'unhealthy' diet. Guess the proof is in the pudding (pardon the pun!) and I'll just have to prove her wrong by staying healthy, completing RTM and keeping the weight off (she's saying that it's a false loss and I'll put it all straight back on again). Why do some people insist that their views are right, even when we know we have the backing of a large part of the medical profession? AAaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh!!!

That's crazy, and that fact that she is going behind your back to say these things is even worse! It really must be pure jealousy. But well done you for using it as positive motivation!! You will definitely prove her wrong!!

Hanmac ive been reading you journey so far and its soo amazing. Youve done so well, id be pleased as punch if i could do a great job like you have so far :).

Karamac, its terrible how vicious some people can be even when they think theyre doing the right thing by you.

My grandmothers offered to pay for my first 14 weeks as i cant afford it all and she was so ecstatic with me accepting her gift she naturally told my auntie. So my auntie rings my mother saying it was a waste of money, fad diet and id gain it all back.
Im just so hurt by this, it made me question doing the diet.. I just know shes told everyone else now and i cant defend myself because i live away from them.

Back