Hannah's Lighter Life!

Am so excited about Route to Management, just feel really positive and ready!
So have decided to make a little countdown ticker

event.png

To keep me motivated and excited. It's my friends birthday today so am surrounded by gorgeous birthday cakes, but focusing on rtm is keeping me strong!

well done hannah, id be excited aswell :) im poorly at minute came home from work yesterday around mid-day, bad cold, chesty cough. ive spend today at home, do feel better and will go back to work tomorrow! went docs this morning and whilst i was waiting for perscription to be done spotted a nice black jacket.....had to have a try and had to buy......SIZE 14!!!!!!!! yipee x

well done hannah, id be excited aswell :) im poorly at minute came home from work yesterday around mid-day, bad cold, chesty cough. ive spend today at home, do feel better and will go back to work tomorrow! went docs this morning and whilst i was waiting for perscription to be done spotted a nice black jacket.....had to have a try and had to buy......SIZE 14!!!!!!!! yipee x

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Tracy but big congrats on getting to a SIZE 14!!!! That's amazing! Bet you feel absolutely amazing, see all those weeks ago when you said you couldn't imagine being a Size 14, now you are!
Hope you feel better soon :)
xxx

When I was at home my mum took me shopping for a few bits and bobs (lots of new underwear...lovely!) and she convinced me to buy a jumper, that when I looked at it looked tiny, and clingy. I never ever thought it would suit me. But she convinced me to try it on and I love it! Also got a pair of boots, before I could never find boots that I could wear over jeans, and struggled to pull most pairs up as had chunky legs. But bought a pair in Next that I absolutely love! So here is a picture of me that my mum sent wearing said items!
35629-albums2570-picture16231.jpg

Can't believe how tall and slim I look! It was this picture that convinced me that i'm ready to move on to RTM. Wore this outfit back to Manchester as felt I looked really good, NONE of my housemates commented (they haven't said a thing since I started) but oh well, I know I look good at the end of the day, and I got so many lovely compliments when I was at home :)

You look hot baby girl!!!! :mermaid:

And as for your housemates... They're just jealous!
Simples.

Hi all, hope you dont mind me posting on your page, i often check in to catch up with Hannah. I on day 85 of CD SS, i have lost weight on LL before but unfortunately put it all back on (didn't do any management because i just couldn't afford it). I find you really inspirational Hannah and have had to stop to say you look fantabulous in your pictures, and i hope your self esteem is at an all time high, because if it isn't it should be, you are gorgeous girl!

You look absolutely great Han!! :D

You know, since you said about certain people not mentioning your weight loss I started thinking, and NOT ONE person has said ANYTHING to me about being 2/3 sizes smaller and 2 stone lighter! In a way I'm happy to go under the radar, but not one of my friends or family has said a word! Maybe they're used to my size going up and down :rolleyes:

Anyway - it's how we feel that counts, so enjoy feeling fab Hannah, I am!

Hi all, hope you dont mind me posting on your page, i often check in to catch up with Hannah. I on day 85 of CD SS, i have lost weight on LL before but unfortunately put it all back on (didn't do any management because i just couldn't afford it). I find you really inspirational Hannah and have had to stop to say you look fantabulous in your pictures, and i hope your self esteem is at an all time high, because if it isn't it should be, you are gorgeous girl!

Hi Narkyknickers (love your name!!)
Thank you so much for you lovely comments!! And well done you for losing 45ibs, thats a huge amount! Bet you feel fab! :)
Do you do 100 days on CD SS or is it different to LL?
xxxx

You look absolutely great Han!! :D

You know, since you said about certain people not mentioning your weight loss I started thinking, and NOT ONE person has said ANYTHING to me about being 2/3 sizes smaller and 2 stone lighter! In a way I'm happy to go under the radar, but not one of my friends or family has said a word! Maybe they're used to my size going up and down :rolleyes:

Anyway - it's how we feel that counts, so enjoy feeling fab Hannah, I am!

Thank you Lucy!
Am glad to know i'm not the only one whose friends seem to not say anything!
Went out last night for a drink (the mineral water was superb!) haha and got quite dolled up, but still not a peep from so called 'friends', but ce la vie!

And just looked at your ticker and your exactly half way to your goal! Woooo! :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Am dying of boredom at work so thought i'd write a little update!

Well, yesterday after another horrible night's sleep was at work feeling like a zombie, then got a text from housemate saying 'we're all going out for a drink tonight, hear the tap water is superb (she knows i'm on LL), you coming? and i'll be honest...i could not be bothered! Was still feeling a bit wounded that none of my housemates had said anything, which I know is petty, but that combined with being tired just made me really not want to go out and watch them get drunk and talk about themselves! But decided to go anyway and be sociable, got dolled up and still NO COMMENTS. Had a couple of pints of water, then they went to move on to another club at around 11pm so I made my excuses and left. Realised that drinking so much water before bed was a very bad idea!!! But if the motto 'the more you drink, the more you shrink' is true then hopefully my weigh in tonight should be a good one!

Slept like a log last night (put my earplugs in, they have been a lifesaver at uni!) and woke up feeling a bit better this morning. Was also excited as my boss wasn't meant to be coming in today, his wife was meant to be working instead. But lo and behold he came wandering in! Seemingly his wife has decided to work from home today, i'm so annoyed! As she was meant to be going through stuff with myself and work colleague. Think it's cos boss is a bit of a bully and doesn't like to stay home with their kids, she told us the other day that he's only ever looked after the kids on his own 3 times, and the eldest kid is almost 4! Crazy times.

But am in a happy mood as text my LLC saying 'can I talk to you tonight about moving to RTM next week' and she text back saying 'think you are well ready'...woop! So am looking forward to my meeting tonight, and an evening away from the housemates!
Will let you know how I get on with the weigh in and what the crack is with RTM. Am gonna ask for the RTM books so that I have time to read and digest them before next week :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
xxxxxxxx

I'm really excited for you about moving to RTM! I know I've still got a ways to go but I've been getting curious, and I've had a look on the RTM sub-forum, just so I get an idea of the plan.
Re: drinking too much before bed - my usual is 2 pees at night, the most has been 5, the least 1, so it's been like having a newborn around again!! ;)

Hi Hannah!
yes im excited for you aswell, you've come a long way and you have done so well with your LL journey! im sure RTM will be a huge success for you aswell honey xx

Hi Hannah, thanks for that.
I think you are supposed to have a break every 4 weeks with CD and introduce a small meal, but i go away in 17 days to the Algarve and wanted to get as much off as possible.

Sometimes maybe its not a bad thing about people not commenting on your weight loss, you didn't lose the weight so they could feel good about you, you did it because you wanted too..at least it means you don't have to get into the conversation about what your doing and for them to tell you how unhealthy it is. When i first did LL i only told 1 person at work who i trusted what i was doing incase there was a problem. Because all they saw me do was drink water they thought that was all i was doing. I remember having a conversation once about losing weight with a girl who weighed 7 1/2 stone and who used to weigh 12. She told me whatever i was doing i didn't need to lose anymore (was about 11 at this point) i said so you are taller than me and you weigh 7 1/2 stone, why shouldn't i, she said i wouldn't look right so i asked her why she thought she did and i wouldn't - she never broached the subject again, but the truth was she didn't want me to be as slim as her (and to be honest i didn't want to be) but what makes her think its ok for her and not for me? People are strange and some people don't have the stamina for anything like this, and that is sometimes part of the problem. Some peoples motto is - i would give up chocolate but i'm not a quitter x

How your WI go i dying to know x

Hi Chicks!

Completely agree with you Narkknickers, it is alot easier not having to explain about LL! I've had some really mixed reactions from the few people I have told, weird how it's a diet that seems to big up strong views in people! And we discussed it at my meeting last night, and my LLC made me realise that before to my friends I was the chubby 'funny' one, who made them feel good about themselves, but now i'm more of a threat! Haha, love it :p

So my weigh in last night went really well!
Lost 6ibs!!
Wooo!

I'd texted my LLC earlier in the day asking if I could talk to her about RTM, so she had the big management book ready for me, so I said 'oh should I do one more week of abstinence then start next week', but she just looked at me and said 'I think you're ready'.
So I went in to panic mode and couldn't decided what to do! Got enough packs for another week and told her i'd probably start RTM on monday. Then after the meeting phoned my mum (as I always phone my parents straight after a weigh in!) told her what my LLC had said, and she agreed with my LLC that I should start RTM today! If I lose 3ibs then i'll have a healthy BMI which was always my main goal, and my LLC said i'd lose at least that on RTM.

I've been feeling quite light headed recently, keep standing up and blacking out but thankfully not fainting, as well as odd stomach cramps, so think physically my body is ready to eat! And since i've been thinking about RTM alot for the past few weeks I feel mentally ready.

So exciting news...TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF RTM!

Ahhhh!!!! Haha i'm really excited!
Think i'm going to start a new RTM diary as this one is like 12 pages long! But can't decide whether to post it on the RTM section or in this diaries bit? Any suggestions? Then i'll post up what I eat everyday and the whole RTM journey for people that are curious :)

Wooooo hoooo!!!! Well done darling! And may I wish you all the best of luck on your next journey. RTM.
You must be so excited and proud! We are all proud of you!!!

Hannah, if you move threads please let me know, would like to follow your RTM x

Thank you everyone, makes me feel so great that you all seem to be as excited as I am!

Have decided to start a new diary as will be posting photos of what I eat everyday and stuff like that, and also feel like a 'fresh start' as I move on to the next stage. My time on abstinence has been filled with mainly highs, but also a few lows (evil boss, self-centered friends etc.) so think it's always nice to have a fresh break!

So have started a new diary in the LL diaries section, click on the link below :)
'Hannah's Lighter Life: The RTM Edition!'

Hi Hannah,
Just catching up with your diary & wanted to say how FAB you looked in your foto:D It's just bizarre none of your mates have said anything!
Best of luck with RTM hun
yoyo
xx

Back