Hannah's tri-ing to be better!

Hi Hannah, sorry to hear about your little biscuit binge and sts hun. Happens to us all from time to time especially around totm.

Think portion control can be a lot of the problem on SW can't it? That's one thing I'd be worried about if I tried it again. Love the structure of ww points and it stops me from having eyes bigger than my belly lol.

Hope you feel a bit better today though xx

It's all gone t*ts up since Thursday so just taking the time off, back on A plan Monday!

Took my new wheels out today, was hard balancing in a totally different positions, I'm used to riding up high & this is all low. The bike is light, fast & powerful which is exciting. I'm taking it out for 20k next week, the route is mostly off road (on track) which is great, still not 100% comfortable on the actual road with cars and stuff! I'm fine on my old hybrid, a pro in fact, totally unintimidated by traffic, but the whole balance, new position / handles / brakes / gears I'm not totally there with yet ;)

As ever not sure what I'm doing, trying hard to curb my cravings. Had a gorgeous breakfast of oats with milk & water made into porridge, blueberries, chopped hazelnuts, raisins & a drizzle of maple syrup, lush & filling!

That filled me up till lunch 4 hrs later but then lunch was not slow release, filling or healthy... White roll cheese & ham toastie with ketchup & walkers crisps, then I needed a rocky road!!

Dinner was fab, slow cooked lamb shank rogan josh with rice, low fat yoghurt & half a naan. Having a small glass of vino & a flake now... Gotta stop the chocoholic-ness ... :eek:

I'm sure I'll get there on the bike, just need to get used to it!

Don't worry about the choc, I make sure I have enough syns in the day to at least one treat size choc!

So today I went for something completely different!

Run this morning : 4k at 6min per km, so great time & much improved in just 3 weeks, gonna try 5k at the same pace next week, just need to find a decent route that goes from my house. I used to be able to do a 10 min walk to & from my fav running ground but just ain't got the time right now!!

B: half banana pre run then oats, half muller, low fat natural yoghurt, raspberries, apple, seeds, maple syrup LUSH & filling @ 436 calories
S: pear, radishes dipped in quark @ 65 calories
L: wholewheat pasta, tuna, spinach, seeds, feta, green leaves @ 331 calories
S: ham, pistachios @ 156 calories
D: low fat mince with tomatoes, carrot & onion with sweet potato & bns mash, green beans & peas, topped with fromage frais @ 457 calories
S: half muller, alpen light, low fat yog, blueberries & jelly @ 163 calories

Total: 1608 calories
Burned: 340 odd! Didn't turn on my polar until about 8 mins in d'oh!

Not sure if I'm overeating still but 1600 can't be that bad...until I hit the weekend @ 2500-3000, I've lost my diet mojo!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

No totally abandoning SW I'm afraid, not for me way to restrictive. I thought it would be. Will prob be trying pp again actually...we'll see...

Food for today:

B- porridge made with chocolate almond milk & water with blueberries @ 259
S: apple @ 60
L- went out to a different office this morning so made a sarnie: wholemeal roll with quark, ham & rocket, 20g veggie crisps @ 408
S: pear & mullerlight @ 149
D: chilli con carne, sweet pot & bns mash, peas & beans & a dollop of fromage frais @ 564
S: jelly, yoghurt & berries, green & blacks @ 118

Total: 1558
Calories burnt: 637

Tired today :)

And onto today...

B: 20g oats, half a muller, 75g lf yoghurt, berries, kiwi, 5g seeds, drizzle of maple syrup @ 250
L: 70g wholewheat pasta, half can tuna, spinach, 20g feta, rocket, vegetable crisps @ 355
S: apple, 2 almonds, half slice ham, nakd cashew cookie bar @ 237
D: turkey mince, carrot, aubergine, cauliflower, tomatoes, courgette, peas, quark, half muller, jelly @ 366

Good total today @ 1211 calories, unusual for me.
No exercise - rest day :)
Worked out pp too, just for fun & it came to 26pp, no wonder people lose weight on 26pp if it's only 1200 calories!! Going to try to stick to 26pp/day and then I have my weeklies :D

Could eat a horse mind :eek:

I found you :)

Hope you get your mojo back. I did pp for a while it didn't work for me but we are all different, I do red days which I know sw classes don't support anymore but I have been doing them for 18 months and they work for me carbs are not for me and eesp was too restrictive even for me and I love beans and pulses but is much stricter than red I think, tho that is just my opinion of course.

My big break through was fasting 2 days a week with sw got to within 2lb of target for holiday last August/September but was ill for a lot of September October and November and gained a lot back but am hoping I'll get there and stay there this time!!!!!

Hello :waves: !

I'm going to try a fast day (may be 2) when I've got it properly planned...I'm sure once I've done the first few it'll get easier!

1200 cals aren't much I would guess I average closer to 1550-1800 on sw 300 for 15 syns, 2 HEXB 220-240, HEXA 220-240 plus everything else which is easily another 600-800 as quickly adds up!!

Hello :waves: ! I'm going to try a fast day (may be 2) when I've got it properly planned...I'm sure once I've done the first few it'll get easier! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

It really does! I find planning is key, and figuring out what you like to do with cals, I aim for 250-330 for a meal then nibble on rest in the evening. I also find that as I can only eat on a break at work that helps tho I struggle to drink enough as I can't drink on a break. The results make it worth it for me, I look back at our holiday pics and I don't hate myself, that is a huge deal for me and fasting got me there. I know it isn't for everyone but is worth a go. I thought I'd not manage it but I do

Feeling a bit pants today, feel a cold coming on...

B: half banana, porridge made with chocolate almond milk, blueberries & seeds (5pp / 249 calories)
L: vegetable fried cauliflower with chicken, melon ( 4pp / 306 calories)
S: apple, pear, almonds (2pp / 172 calories)
D: pork fillet & veg stir fry with noodles, half muller, raspberries & jelly (13pp / 404 calories)
S: 15g choc & WW bar (4pp / 165 calories)

That's 28pp / 1297 calories
Exercise: treadmill interval training

Still so few calories!!

Feeling much better thanks, think it was just the last couple of weeks of work plus the early mornings...feeling like normal again thankfully!

Got my IUD sorted too - it's being inserted in April, can't wait!! Which seems odd, but can't wait for the positive effects of it rather than the insertion ;)

Will check in & update tomorrow - loving being back on track & WW, proof will be in the pudding come Thursday :D

Back