Hannahs weigh in

Wow, that's fantastic! Keep up it, well done :) x

well done hun thats brill :D

Third week on and lost 17 pounds so far feelin so good myself have so much energy can't believe I'll be four weeks next week ! Have had a couple of bleps was my partners dads 60th so they decided to go for a meal but part from that been 100%

Week 8 not that great as been on holiday so stayed the same ;( still lost an inch round my waist , got my hen weekend this weekend so gone up to 1000 plan then it will be back town to SS next week ;)

People are finally startin to notice
And feel happier

My mum and Sis have just started the program which is good support they lost 12pounds both in first week ;)

Mrskeith2b said:
Week 8 not that great as been on holiday so stayed the same ;( still lost an inch round my waist , got my hen weekend this weekend so gone up to 1000 plan then it will be back town to SS next week ;)

People are finally startin to notice
And feel happier

My mum and Sis have just started the program which is good support they lost 12pounds both in first week ;)

Hey hun can I just ask what you ate on holiday?did you eat normally?only I'm off away for 2weeks and would be so happy if I came back and stayed the same!
Xx

Back