Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

I have been so bored today! even with doing hours of job stuff - which is mind numbing - and going to see the parents I'm bored out of my mind! Not sure if I mentioned but I slipped a disc a few weeks ago (too much gardening and bending) and it's only just getting better. Otherwise I would go for a walk or put an exercise DVD on. I am itching to clean the kitchen from top to bottom and clean out all the cupboards but I can't bend too well and don't want to aggravate it. I settled for some jewellery making in the end (I do that as a hobby) and my husband is out most of this evening so I can't even pester him later! I might do some more sewing on a Xmas wall hanging. I've been at it for 6 years now, but I only ever dig it out at xmas. At this rate it will be done by the time I'm 40!

Bored! Wats that then?

Your mums soup doesnt appeal to me at all but when i told hubby he wants me to make him some! Does it stink real bad?

You hadn't said about your back mate, don't do too much incase it slips again be careful.

Im in another chocco mood uh oh....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done. X

Sorry just a quick acknowledgment earlier.
Im so very proud of you Hannah. You have all this upset and unsettleness in your life at the moment but are still willing to work your butt off to get slim! You are really going great. 18 marbles in your jar now, doesnt that look and feel great? I love looking at the jar cant believe ive even go marbles in the lost one, its such an achievement from last year for me.
Have yourself a lovely weekend, is hubby off for easter? Are the schools there off yet? it seems there are different times throughout the country. Maybe if he is have some quality time together then really throw yourself into getting 'out there' for snapping up on the work front. xx

Got loads of marbles in the jar - but what looks like hundreds to go! It will be nice when the bottom of the jar is full and ant new marbles are sitting on existing ones. Can't wait for that. Few weeks maybe. Just gota make sure I don't boredom eat! I am soooooo wanting to get into the 13s. When I first started slimming world I was exactly 16 stone so even though I've got a half stone award after my zillion restarts it's coming down slowly but surely. Gonna try and get some exercise in now I've not got much to do in the days! Have to be gentle whilst my back is fixing. Walking round the block a few times I think. Feeling motivated for a good loss. And my poo is back to normal yay! Haha.

Ooh that sounds really good. Do it. X

Hope you have a nice day. Keep yourself busy. How about going for a swim? Will that be gentle enough on your back? Im not doing much today just did a shred and now having a lemon water. Yuck! May take girls for a swim as daniel has a flumes party later so while we're there i can embarrass him in my costume. X

I'm going for lunch with my friend at 2.00 going to subway cos got enough points on my subcard for a free one! Swimming here costs a fiver for an hour so money I can't really be spending. Defo gona go for a nice walk around the park though. Will Google other exercise to do with a slipped disc and see what comes up...

how was wi?

Walking does it for me. Weren't thinking of cost really but really not worth it.
Enjoy ur lunch.
WI bad.. check my diary. Im now playing catch up. Ho hum. :rolleyes:

So pleased your feeling motivated mate. You can certainly have that award very soon if you keep at it.
Hows the days going? Feeling a little better with things?

It's a bad time to be out of work in a school. Easter hols for 2 or 3 weeks (some schools are different week's) so no new jobs coming up. Hopefully after Easter some will start appearing. Still feel pants about it cos they well screwed me over really. They hadn't looked at figures and funding properly. They should have known they wouldn't have enough money to keep the post 3 months before they even advertised it! Left a secure job to go there. That's academies for you. Will not work in another one! If they weren't an academy I'd still have a job there! Anyway, it's done now. Back is in agony though so hard to do much. Feeling bit sluggish cos I can't move properly. Want to tidy up bits but almost impossible!

Oh mate, academys are popping up everywhere, another government bulls up!! Take it theres no possibilities back in your old job? Hopefully you can get involved in seriously looking after easter break.
Be careful with your back mate, i know theres probably lots of things you want to be doing while your off but your health comes first. Let it repair slowely, do you have a gentle hobby to be getting involved in?
Im making some cards today, fancy a chill and create day. Ive got no intention of doing much else didnt sleep well last night so lifeless today.
Car gone in to mechanics again, its really costing me so much money lately but cant be without one and cant afford new one! Doing my head in. :( been thinking of get rich quick schemes all night!!

do you use quidco? If you click here then you can sign up. You get cashback on lots of shopping online. I've earned £867 in the last 2 years. I always use it for insurance things cos they can be good payers - I'm getting £80 in the next week - that's from the car insurance I took out in Feb and I bought some new trainers from clarks and got £10 cashback on those too. All you do is search for the shop on their site and click through to the site (ie clarks or aviva) and shop as normal. Worth it if you're not already on. If you sign up using that link I put above you'll get £1 to start you off. I'm glad I'm getting that £80 in the next few days cos my car tax reminder came through this morning - completely forgot it was due and that's £79 so it will pay for that at least! If you do supermarket shopping online at all, you can usually get money off your first shop and then cashback too. Worth a look anyhow.

Doing some needlework today - Got a Christmas wall hanging that I've had for years - I only ever remember to get it out in December and at that rate it would have taken me another 10 years to finish it (if not longer). So I've brought it down out the spare room last week - it's giving me something to do at least! And it's not going to hurt my back :)

just been catching up on your thread. Didn't know you could have houmous as a hexb so just looked up what else you can have that I didn't know about - I can have pistachio nuts too - love them! Although I did notice that you said you had 58g of houmous, the website says you can have 35g of normal as a hexb or 55g of low fat for a hex b. Worth knowing cos you didn't say if the stuff you had was low fat or not. I am defo adding some to my shop this week!!!! I can dunk carrot and cucumber sticks in it :)

Thanks for the quidco idea, going to take a look now. Ive got insurance and bits due in May so it could all add up. Never really try these sites unless I know someone else who has tried and tested them. Thank you worth a look, another £250 repair on car. Ive just been looking at buying a brand new car on credit and exchanging it in three years, everyone seems to be doing it but again Im frightened of things like that, as it won't be mine. i like to know I own things and won't have debt collectors at the door!

Is it like a tapestry thing? I love tapestries and never sit down long enough to do them, but they are so relaxing.
Im really picky today think its because im not busy, if I eat another bit of fruit I'll be living on the toilet! good thing - bad thing? Not sure.
Making the meat feast pizza from mag tonight bought wm bread mix instead of white, do you think I could could some as my HexB? Not sure where you stand doing your own.

just been catching up on your thread. Didn't know you could have houmous as a hexb so just looked up what else you can have that I didn't know about - I can have pistachio nuts too - love them! Although I did notice that you said you had 58g of houmous, the website says you can have 35g of normal as a hexb or 55g of low fat for a hex b. Worth knowing cos you didn't say if the stuff you had was low fat or not. I am defo adding some to my shop this week!!!! I can dunk carrot and cucumber sticks in it :)

I had the bgty low fat one, oops 3g too much! had 1.5 syns left yesterday so that should cover it. I thought I was being so good checking out the tzatziki syns!!

Back