Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Hi Hannah, wishing u a happy easter weekend. Hope ur well. Are you WI tomorrow? If so best of luck. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you had a great day. Ive been very naughty but at least it werent all the holiday, just some of it. One more day and im back to the crazy routines. Pleased in one way but quite sad in another.
Pop back to see us soon. Xx

Hi mate just thinking of you and thought Id pop in and say hello. Hope you're having some quality time with hubby, im assuming its still easter break there. Hows your back? I hope everything is ok. Look forward to seeing you again soon. x

Good luck with WI, I dont how your doing but I know you do your best. x

Don't know when I was last on here but I put 5.5lb on in 2 weeks! I got 2lb off today though after drawing a line under my gain and kicking myself up the backside! Feeling good for the week ahead. Got 2 interviews on Wednesday so have to see how they go x

Yeah, for your interviews, bestest of luck.
The gain will be off pretty soon. :)

Hi Hannah. Hope things are ok. Back any better? Dont forget us. X

Happy bank hols mate hope youve been ok. xxx

Been manic again lately! Dad went back into hospital for a few weeks bit is out again now. Not got anywhere with my interviews yet but a temp agency has got me something for the time being - I start on monday, though only doing a half day as Ive got another interview in the afternoon. Hate all these interviews!

After my blip of a gain for two weeks a while back I've been back on track. Got most of it off and hoping at wi tomorrow to have shifted the last of it. 2 weeks to put it on and 3 to get it off. That means 5 weeks and I've not made any weight loss progress. But we've all been there! It's coming off anyway, then its onwards and DOWNWARDS!

Mood is going up and down a bit lately but have felt quite determined to get this weight off!

Glad all ok. How is Dad dong now? You have got so much going on that I am so surprised you want to even try and get any weight off, well done for the willpower to keep going. Im still the same so no change there either. A bit useless really!!
Im glad you have atemp job to keep you going. All the interviews are great experience don't knock them.
Nice to hear from you speak soon. x

Great to see you back and determined. I hate interviews as well and they get tedious after you've done a few. Always ask for feedback as it really helps.

Well done Hannah. Hows the temp job? Hope all is well and dad too. :)

Hi H hope all ok mate. :)

Me again, been on hols nearly back to start weight! :(
Here i go again. Hope you ok mate its been a while. X

Hi Hannah. Still thinking of you. Hope all is well hun. X

Hi Mate, hows it all going? Missing your posts, but hope you are all well and happy. Take Care. x

Back