Happy 1st Birthday, MINIMINS!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday MiniMins xxxx

Serviette_Happy_Birthday_Blumen_Flowerpower.jpg

Gosh, that went fast! Happy Birthday to Minimins, and many thanks to Mini and Pierce.

Seconding what Lesly said. Where has that year gone?

Thanks Mini and Pierce for creating such a wonderful site:):):):)

Last edited:
Thank You all for Making MiniMins The Fastest Growing New Weight Loss Support Site On The Internet:)

Happy Birthday To All MiniMiners:D

Lets dance!!!

[youtube]cZhFmnNKffA&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

We would all be lost without this site, and I for one would have given up my dieting ages ago if it wasnt for the help and support from all my new friends.

We would all be lost without this site, and I for one would have given up my dieting ages ago if it wasnt for the help and support from all my new friends.

Me too!!!!!!!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINIMINS

Can't believe a whole year has gone by since I first saw this incredible site. So many of us give and receive support every day, often without any thought for ourselves at all. That's the true power of a community like this.

This place IS a godsend to many many people and long may it continue. Here's to birthday no 2..........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Totally Missed this thread, feeling a little emotional now, a year ago today since I started this amazing journey.

Wow x

Totally Missed this thread, feeling a little emotional now, a year ago today since I started this amazing journey.

Wow x

Ahhhh, I know what you mean darl. Are you ok? You should be...just look at what you have achieved..xx :D

Back