Happy 2012 :)

Rednicola

Silver Member
Happy new year here's to a great Dukan 2012 and to reaching our TW xxx

Happy New Year Everyone -

We should all feel so proud of ourselves for trying to change, here's to a great Dukaning 2012!

Happy New Year too!

May the coming year be a more blissful one for all of us! All the best!;)

2011 was a good year because I joined the Dukan forum! and 45 lbs disappeared for good. Thank you Minimin friends - lets make 2012 a fab extra special year we can do it together :):):)

Make 2012 even better! :p

Happy new year all. Looking forward to 2012 being the year I lose the weight for good!

CHRISR said:
2011 was a good year because I joined the Dukan forum! and 45 lbs disappeared for good. Thank you Minimin friends - lets make 2012 a fab extra special year we can do it together :):):)

Here here !! I'm so glad I found dukan and this forum in 2011, I wouldn't have been able to do it withought each and ever single one of you :D I'm starting 2012 58 lbs lighter and will continue on my journey untill I reach my true weight then the hard work will really begin lol here's to avert happy and slim 2012 to each and every one of us xx

2012 is the first year in a long time that my new year resolution is not to lose weight! That's because I already lost it in 2011! This year my resolution is to carry on with my running and my protein Thursdays and be as fit and healthy as possible. Happy new year everyone!

Here here to all of the above! x

Happy and healthy 2012 to all.:)

Back