Happy advent

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
What did you get in your calendars, boys and girls (besides a chocolate- 1 syn each and don't you forget it, you cheeky monkeys!)

I got:
Robin_adult_300_tcm9-142444.jpg

a robin!

Happy Advent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I made the decision not to get a calendar this year, I'm having enough syns at the moment without an extra one!!
My daughter has an M&S one which you put your own chocs in, she had a chocolate penguin with caramel in it - yum (and probably more than one syn too!)

24 days to go!!!

Ohhhh only 1 syn right im off to buy myself one hahaha i reckon a lovely cadbury's one, kids forgot to open them as they in my wardrobe and properly be all gone tonight lol, no told them this year take your time hahaha as if

I don't have one but my daughter will be opening hers when she gets home tonight :D x

I'm desperately trying to find an 'old-fashioned' type advent calendar with just pictures and NO chocolate, anyone know where I can get a pretty one??
If you have any religious bookshops near you, they usually have one without chocolate with a pretty nativity scene on it. I saw one the other day when I took my Mum shopping
x

When I was a child we only had ones with pictures in them. Same when my kids were small.
I haven't had one in years and not bothered but my sister in law sent us a choccie one.
My hubby opened it and there was a little choc angel. He doesn't want it and neither do I so it's still there! If he doesn't eat them I'll give them all to some child or the bin!

my boyfriend just nipped into my work about an hour ago with an advent calendar for me, :).... its a non chocolate one, i asked where my chocolates were and he said that wouldn't be helping me if he got me one with them lol. xx

I sent an advent calendar to my 19 month old Grandson and I will ring my DD later to see what he thought of his first day, I'm sure he loved it.

My advent choccie is my treat after dinner :D

Bought OH one too but it'll have to sit here until he gets home on a Friday night - I bet he gobbles the week down in one!

I dont know what mine is yet ive got 2 tho my mum got us one each and Garys mum got us 1 each soo 2 each naughty naughty

Back