Happy Anniversary to me (& hubby!)

kevandju5

Maintaining
Can't believe we've been married for 5 whole years! We're sending the little ones to Granny tonight and we are off to a little B&B by the sea. Taking a bottle of bubbly too!

Then out to a fancy restaurant tonight, so it's EE today, and I'm saving my HEXA, so hopefully I can choose pretty much whatever I fancy from the menu...

Can't wait for our night away - it's such a treat!

xx

:553: Congrats to you and hubby, hope you have a fab time tonight :candledinner:

wow congrats to you, happy anniversary!! :D I've been with my OH for 5.5yrs, not married though... we have a son (15months) and could very much do with a night away, know exactly how much you must be looking forward to the night off!!! :) have fun xxx

Congratulations have a great night

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!
Hope you have lovely evening together and enjoy your meal!!:candledinner:

Thanks everyone! I just hope I can find the energy to stay awake for our dinner out. The children are wearing me out so much today, I'll probably end up falling asleep at the dinner table!!! xx

Hi guys,

Had the best night away with hubby. 24 hours child-free did us the world of good and made us feel like a 'couple' again!

I must admit I threw my SW book out of the window... On Friday night we had a bottle of pink bubbles, then went out for a steak with blue cheese sauce (new pots and veg = good, steak swimming in creamy sauce and veg dripping in butter = bad!!!). Then went onto a couple of pubs, so we got nice and tiddly.

Then yesterday we had the most lovely day, wandering around Looe and Polperro. The sun shone, I ate cake, we held hands (doesn't happen too often with pushchairs and toddlers!) and generally had a wonderful, romantic time!

Hope the rest of you are having a great weekend, too.

xx

P.S. Now being very saintly, baking a scan bran cake and generally getting back on the SW wagon!

Back