Happy Birthday Bex 18 today!!!!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
Yeeehawwwwwwwwww my little girl is a big 18 today!!!

I had her when i was 18 - so i am double her age now! :rolleyes:

I bought her a laptop, paid for her driving test, bought her a sofa for her 'lounge' - i have converted the spare room into a lounge for her and her boyf to chill in so i can have some me time ;)

My auntie came round last night with her pressie - a beautiful black off the shoulder dress - she looks stunning in it :D Bex [my daughter], checked out the tags when my auntie left, My aunt had tried to black-out the price but bex could just make out the three figure sum :eek:

She is one spoilt 18yr old that one!!

Her uncle bought her a car radio and loads of girlie accessories for her car - which she cant drive yet :rolleyes:

She has been told she has to wait in the house today, by her boyf and her nanna cos she will be getting 2 deliveries lol - My sis is giving bex her pressie at the 'do' on Friday - i have got her a few little silly things for her to open on Friday too :D

She woke to the sound of her mother singing Happy Birthday to ya Happyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy etc..

I am so happy...I had a child at 18, I brought her up with my morals and values and she has turned out to be the most wonderful, friendly, compassionate lady, i am blessed - i am so proud of her.

sorry i put this on here - but i had to get it out!!!

Happy birthday to her. xxx And I thought you were only 18!!

wow - sounds like u have created in a very happy loving home and you have a wonderful family circle... thats awesome!!

i hope ur daughter has a wonderful day and year! u sound like a great mum :)

luv julz
xoxoxox

Hope her day goes well, wish her happy birthday,

happy birthday bex.

i am sure she is just as proud of you for getting healthly and stuff, must have been giving her loads of good motherly advice

xxx H

ps lisa, i lost 3.5 lbs yesterday ner ner ner ner ner! :D:D:D

awww how lovely..... x happy 18th birthday to your daughter bex xxx

thanks folks and folkesses i will send on all your messages!!!

:D

awwww, what wonderful presents......although im sure she would have been just as happy to have such a wonderful mum lisa! xxx

Back