Geri
x

Oooh Mich,
just got in in the nick of time :D

Hope you've had a lovely day...

love
Geri
x

Thanks Geri....LOL it's tomorrow not today - Mini is on the ball.....;)

Hoping it'll be a nice day..... off shopping with me mum....:D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mich, ah made a change I was early then!

Have a great day tomorrow with your Mum :D

love
Geri
x

MICH MICH MICH.....the one and only!!!!:D

Happy Birthday Darling x

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks all - having a lovely day so far..... the sun is shining again..... wooo hoooo I lurve the sun, I lurve the sun ....... almost as much as cake......:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Had some nice pressies - had an 'animal' (as in surfer dude not dead pet:eek: ) khaki across body bag. Some wicked silver boots from Faith (not sure if I can walk in them yet....:eek: ), Take That new cd, a new black top, a book I wanted called 'forever family' - it's about a couple who can't have kids and then they adopted 3 siblings who turn out to have a v v traumatic past and are difficult to look after - will let you know what it's like..... oh and I've had a pack of hot cross buns, box of lindt truffle balls too....:rolleyes: - I have given the kids and OH a hot cross bun each and I will have one..... the chocs have been divided up into lunch boxes and I've left myself 4...... I think the phrase is damage limitation.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, off for a shower and take the rugrats to school.....

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes......

Oh and the best thing...... my lovely Lucy insists I'm 32 - hey for once I ain't gonna argue with her.......:rotflmao::rotflmao::bliss:

Happy Birthday Mitch enjoy your day xxxxxx

Hey Mrs Pastry!!! Have a super, brilliant day!!! Your prezzies sound fabbo!! Enjoy, darling - you deserve it!!!

lotsa love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Mich - have a wonderful, brilliant, fabby day

Happy Birthday to you, Enjoy your Day Chick.. XX

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

xx

Back