Happy Birthday Mich!

Hi All

Thank you all so, so much for all your lovely birthday wishes - you are all wonderful.......:D :D

Had a lovely day - have posted earlier what I've had and what I've been up to on my thread...... been spoilt rotten, fell off the CD wagon but back at it again tomorrow.....:D

Lots of love

As I've had difficulty getting online all day I've not had the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday before now ... so as it's still JUST your birthday:

MANY HAPPY RETURNS, HONEY!!! :D

Lots of love

Posted this on my thread but thought I'd share my day with you all here too......

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Thank you each and everyone who has sent me birthday wishes I've had a wonderful day........:D :D :D :D :D

I got up and had pressies and cards from Dan and the kids - they were:

Animal (as in designer not dead pet...LOL) khaki across body bag......
Silver funky boots from Faith
Black top for BHam next weekend
Book (A Forever Family)
Take That CD!!
Chocolates and Hot cross buns (all gone - well shared out!!)

Took kids to school came back and best friend was waiting for me outside house in her car...... she came in and I made coffee and she'd brought pan au chocolate....:rolleyes: I had one and she had two and I put my second one in the cupboard - didn't like to tell her I'm not overly keen - plus felt a little quesy....:confused: From her, hubby & her kids I had:

Per Una Nightie
Funky spotty make up bag
Gorgeous M & S shower gel & scrunchy body scrubber
More chocolates......:rolleyes:

Caught up on the goss and then she went to work and I went and fetched my mum and we went to Solihull.... had a nice time just looking round - saw some fab bedding in John Lewis (I've been looking for something for us for about 2 years and never seen anything that I though - :wow: but this just took my eye straight away - so may have to go back soon to purchase....!!) Got my brothers 40th pressie off my mum & dad (he's having a hammock for the garden - will be very interesting to see him 'mount' it.....LOL!!) Mum treated me to lunch - I had a roast beef salad 1/2 sub roll from Subway - it was lush..... came home and got the kids from school and then mum, dad & nan came round - from them I had:

3 pairs 'boy' short panties (I love them sooooo comfy yet strangely sexy.....;) )
2 new bras - 1 x black and 1 x white
some new make up
a Coalport figurine (I collect them)
a dress/skirt/cover up in cerise pink for hols - they are fab!!

I also had £30 off my nan and flowers and £10 of Dan nan and £20 off his mum....!!!!

Then my sister in law and kids came round (Bro working late!) From them I had

Escape perfume
2 x shower gel
More flowers

They all left and Dan and boys went karate - my sis came round (she's working such long hours at the moment) and she bought me

New slippers from Next
New mascara
More shower gel (do I smell?????)

Anyway, they've all gone home, Dan and boys back - all kids in bed and I'm going to go and watch Comic Relief The Apprentice......

I have not really follwed CD today but come the morning I will be back on track - going to share choc with Dan now and Hot cross buns were shared out this morning and I've had last 2...... have had nibbles and pop and that's about all really.....

So that's how I've spent my 32 (OK 42...LOL) birthday - had a lovely day - compeltely ruined as per usual..... and gonna get straight back at CD in the morning...... gotta be in the 15's by week Saturday (BHam meet up)

Lots of love to all and again thanks for your lovely messages.......

Back