• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MrsEdz

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Happy Birthday MrsEdz, hope its a good one. xxx Loobylou

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday dear MrsEdz..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Is it raining yet?? Hehe. xxx

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday MrsEdzzzzzzzzzzz
Happy Birthday to you!! and many moreeeeeeeeee!!

Ok so it was a little out of tune but i put in a loada umph and effort:)

Happy birthday hun, what prezzys did ya get?! x

MrsEdz

Silver Member
Gee thanks all!

:thankyou:

I got a groovy digital camera from OH
lovely necklace & earring set & 1st 2 series of Extras from wannabeminime (ta hunny!)
A couple of books
some wine
A vase
Some silk flowers
and a voucher for a facial

feeling very spoilt and lucky!

Sx

Aww so glad you had a great day... and by the sounds of it some lovely pressies... you are a lucky girl...

My hubby got me a new franko belge boiler for my 40th!! So romantic.... I got him a Tag watch... sent him on a treasure hunt to collect envelopes and gifts at every stop... a lovely meal and topped off with a party and a cake made up like his drum kit.....

nannydi

wants a new body
ha ha funny you say that treats my hubbys 40th he had a cake in the shape of his Les Paul guitar lol

mine is next march (wanna be a skinny(er) mini for my birthday
xx

glad you had a lovely birthday hun
xxxxxxx

MrsEdz

Silver Member
lol at the boiler!!

For my OH's 30th I booked a long weekend in Boston (USA not lincs!) and let him get up for work and get ready and halfway out the door with a computer before I mentioned that he might want to open the envelope on the table in which were the air plane tickets!

unfortunately funds dictated no lavish gestures for moi but I had a fab day and wouldn't change it.

Thanks for all the wishes...

Sx