Happy Birthday To me!!!!!!!!

henna!

I can do this............
Good morning all!

Today is my 25th birthday! I am a quarter of a century!! lol!

I am not really doing anything today just chilling out at home! But i do have to work tonight! BOO Rubbish!!!

I had some wine last night after not drinking for a while and i am feeling the effects of it!! But when i was talking to someone yesterday i reliased that i am the lightest i have ever been and i so much fitter! I gave up smoking about 8 months ago and i dont drink anywhere near as much as i used to!!

So for me that is the best birthday present you could get!!!;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENNA
Well done to you on your weight loss and you sound so happy in your post and that is worth a million dollars.
Have a fab day (except the work bit later) lol
Rosie x

Happy birthday hun!!!! :) xxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Don't think of it as you're a quarter of a century old - just think, half your life ago you weren't even a teenager yet!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Don't think of it as you're a quarter of a century old - just think, half your life ago you weren't even a teenager yet!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

What a thought!

Me and dana are going to have a pj day!! Such awful weather here so we are staying indoors! Might make a scan bran cake just so i can blow out some candles!!

Happy birthday too yoooou! Like Cazburt i'll make a choc cake for ya, and eat it all too myself. im good like that!

:birthday: Henna, have a wonderful and special day today, love to you. X :bestwishes:

Happy Birthday hun enjoy your day hun

Back