Happy Birthday To Me!

Mum2Two

I'm on my 16th day of Exante and I've lost a little over a stone.

It's my birthday today and I REALLY want a slice of home made cheese and onion pie with chunky chips and beans.

I Really Really Really want it!

Keeping myself busy by organising my daughter's Christening, but I'm so so hungry!

I know eating it is the worst thing to do because I've done really well so far. I keep picturing it and it feels like my mouth is watering! Lol! I've never felt like this about food before, I'm going crazy! Haha!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sorry for the pointless post.x

Happy birthday!! Hope you managed to resist the food?
:) x

Happy birthday x

Eating that would just make you feel bad afterwards and you will kick yourself for giving in! Trust me I've been there!
Stop picturing that meal as yummy food.....picture it covered in lard and maggots, that'll put you off!

Eww. Thanks for that Blue Butterfly. You've definatly put me off it now! Lol!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :)

I was good and stuck to my chicken soup tonight.

Yey for will power! Hehe.x

Happy Birthday. Congratulations on resisting the food. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I am dreading the thought now - not only becasue I am OLD, but becasue of the temptation of cakes at work, buffet at mam's, birthday cake etc. I am lucky in that I am going on holiday the week after so am celebrating with the girls just before I go. It will all be worth it in the end x

Happy Birthday
x

Happy Birthday and well done on just having your soup. You have many Birthday to come where you can eat what you like.

Thank you all very much :D

Happy birthday, i bet being thin is more satisfying than pie xx

Happy belated birthday hun x

Your doing so well congratulations.

Back