Happy Christmas to all,and good luck to you x

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by scoobydoo2009, 24 December 2010 Social URL.

1. scoobydoo2009

scoobydoo2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    happy christmas to all of you

i am not having a weigh in tom,if iv lost il want choc
    if iv gained il be moody all day lol,

going to try and stick with dukan friendly foods but i am going to have some naughties,its xmas after all lol
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickki

Vickki Full Member

Dukan Diet
    Merry Xmas scooby xxxxxxxx
    Oh yes its Xmas after all enjoy it, We are off in a few hours for Xmas lunch at my friends house, I provided the pavalova and the chocolate fountain so may just sit under that all day...LOL.
    So hot here today 33 for us living in western Sydney :( Thank god Im not taking the extra 20kgs along with me this year, Id melt for sure :)
    Even though I have not had much sleep due to the fact Santa has to go to bed late and girls were up at 3 because they thought they would be ............the look on Karlias face was priceless, (The other 2 smaller ones *Know* the truth) It makes lack of sleep worth it :)

Have a great night/day guys!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.