Happy Easter all

skinnymini2be

Hope you all have a lovely day! I will be having 3 chocolate shakes - for the day that's in it :-D

Oh lol @ three choc shakes!! I used to be a total sweet tooth choc addict but it's not something I want or think about even as I watch two of my three kids munch away now. I'd rather be skinny :) happy easter xxxx

happy easter x I have a lindt gold chocolate bunny in my cupboard for later and not even tempted!! which just proves how well this diet works and how going back to nomal life can go so perfectly well x

Happy Easter to you too :)

My daughter has an assortment of eggs bought by relatives and i cant believe im saying this but right now im not even slightly tempted. Long may it continue.

Happy to say I've not been tempted either and I'm surrounded by all sorts of chocolate! Go us :-D. So much has changed on this diet it really is great for reprogramming the mind when it comes to food! Long may it continue for us all xx

Happy Easter... I am really hungry today, my Son is away this week so don't have to see him eating luckily

Happy Easter everyone :D I've had a house full today and managed to cook a roast without even being tempted. My Daughter has loads of Easter eggs trying to tempt me, but I can not be tempted ;)

Jamsi, nothing worse than a hungry day, I hope it passes quickly for you :(

Wow Kay that's amazing you're some woman :-D

I am going to bed soon Kay, can't stand feeling like this :(
Well done you for cooking that roast and resisting it all !!

Tomorrow will be a better day my dear; the hungry days are quite tough! Sleep well and roll on a new week

I am going for a long walk with Mr Sweep (my dog) today so that should take my mind off my stomach! Can't cope with another day like yesterday, wanted to eat my arm :(

Back