Happy Easter

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Happy Easter weekend everybody! Stay away from those Easter eggs, moment on the lips lifetime on the hips and all that lol. Chocolate shakes all round! X

Hi Emmy. Happy Easter Hun :) x

Chocolate shakes :)! Cheers :party0036:

Happy Easter everyone!

Will be enjoying my Easter chocolate shake later. Mega determined!

Anyhoo, who needs chocolate? It got me in this mess in the first place!

Nicola x

Thank you girls!
Went for Easter meal with the OH family today and forgot my shakes so just watched everyone else eat :-( got in about 8 so have only managed 2 shakes, was gonna have my 3rd but then they would all be next to each other so didn't think it was a good idea

Happy Easter Sunday peeps

Happy Easter Emma!

Sat here watching my youngest tucking in to his first easter egg. I have already sniffed it quite deeply several times. It smells good but not bothered about eating it which is always good :)

Thanks Kay, Oh the torture isnt it! At least you don't want to eat them, We have a total of 28 Easter eggs in this house right now including ones bought from family members and it's killing me lol my two children aren't going to need all them if only someone could help them ..... My fiancé will have to do it. This time last year id of probably eaten about 5 by now. I'll have to hide some to save for other days or they will all be joining me on lipotrim. Going to my mums for dinner today, will def need to bring my shakes with me today.
Your pic looks good btw, what a difference!
x

We too have a house full of eggs from family. My mums in hospital again so lastnight I took her an easter egg with a chocolate bar in the box too and was pleased that she insisted on keeping the chocolate bar. She's not eating well so using I'm using chocolate to tempt her at this point. Crazy world I'm avoiding chocolate and feeding it to my mum ;)

Have a lovely time at your mums, and yes the better prepared you are, the easier it is to deal with LT :)

Sorry to hear about your mum I hope she feels better soon. Bet she's loving you bringing in the chocolate.
I'm trying to fatten my mum up as well she only weighs 6 and a half stone and is 5ft5 and it worrys me so much as it can't be healthy. Wish I could give her the weight I'm losing x

Back