happy halloween!

losemenow

:D ok so im not sure how people will feel about this but ill still throw the idea out there. halloween for me and my friends is big, we always have a party and we all make a huge effort with the dress up. so anyway ive decided to set up a halloween challenge.

this year i am going as a mermaid and no before ye all ask my feet will not be stuck in the fins, its a skirt bottom so i will be able to walk! the top is hot pink and the skirt is silver and mixture of blues. i am making the outfit and as its is quiet fitted, and not to mention that its low cut and is a halter neck i want to look and feel my best. im starting a new gym programme today and its my 8th week on weightwatchers and has defo been my best week so far.

so heres my halloween challenge.

losemenow 14lbs

aye, I'll join you, count me in! I like short challenges, they keep you focused and can help make a big long term goal more managable!

Your Halloween party sounds like it should be a good laugh and judging by your success so far, am sure you will have no prob smashing your target! I'm off to Edinburgh 1st weekend in Nov so hopefully that'll keep me focused! Good luck!

Halloween Challenge:
losemenow 14lbs - 0lbs - 14lbs to go
DebsM 9lbs - 0lbs lost - 9lbs to go

Room for another:)

losemenow I would love to see a photo of you wearing your outfit when the time comes as it sounds beautiful! Good luck with the gym!:character00115:

Halloween Challenge:
Mini 14lbs - 0lbs lost - 14lbs to go

Hi everyone- i'd love to join you too if thats ok!:) would be grateful of your support and the friendly competition as well!
Good luck everyone! x My official WI day is Sunday/ can change this if helps though. What day are you all gonna WI on??

Halloween Challenge:
Jenpen 10lbs -0lbs lost- 10lbs to go

Welcome Mini and Jenpen! I've got a good feeling about October, think we can all do really well! I weighed in this morn and given I've not been to the gym since last weekend, I am pleased to have lost a pound, it all counts right!? (and I've caught back up to my ticker!! :rolleyes:) Can't wait to hear how u's all get on this week :)

Halloween Challenge:

DebsM 9lbs - 1lbs lost - 8lbs to go

Welcome jenpen! Good luck with weigh in day on Sunday!
Well done DebsM, every pound off counts!:thankyou:
This is my first week back on Lipotrim, so this gives me a big weight loss of 7lb...I know it will be a lost less from now on. I am very happy I have manged to do this week!:wee:

Hi losemenow! How are you getting on?

Halloween Challenge:

Mini 14lbs - 7lbs lost - 7lbs to go

Well done mini and debs on your wt losses.

Will post in Sunday to let you know, but kinda thinking my 10lb pledge is a tad tooooo much- still theres always hope!;)
Jen x

sorry guys! mental few weeks! welcome! hope the challenge is going good. change of plans for halloween however same costume! :D

i have lost 3lbs since i posted this thread so hurrah! i think 14lbs is a bit unrealistic so ill be happy if i lose another 5-6 for halloween! so ive changed my challenge to ten pounds. :D ye are all doing great xxx

losemenow 10lbs - 3lbs - 7lbs to go

Hi everyone, :sigh:
Bit disapointed with myself - as half a pound on this week. I kinda of knew the scales would not be kind to me as although I have been sticking to the low carb food completely- I have overdone it on the wine over the weekend. :banghead:

I had to travel 600 miles over three days to help them move house and bring lots of stuff back here to Wales to my home, so was not drinking enough water either, which prob didn't help.

Well done all of you though.
I will have no wine this week and hope for better things this sunday.
Fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

If anyone wants to give me a good talking too- feel free!

losemenow 10lbs - 3lbs - 7lbs to go
Jenpen 10lbs - +0.5lb gained - 10.5lbs to go:(

Hello everyone
Are we still doing this challenge then?
I havn't seen any updates recently- are you still here?

I lost 1.5lbs this week

Have done my 4 weeks of Golower ( -9lbs in total ) and now switching to a healthy eating/ more exercise theme.

How are you all?

Back