Step 1 Sole Source + Happy happy! First weigh in!

LinzMA

And I lost 8.5lbs! My boyfriend lost 7lbs :). off to a good start! Just another long week until the next weigh in....

How have you all got on? Xx

thats brilliant well done - keep going

Well done, they're great losses and I bet they have really motivated you both.

I'm on day 2, hoping for a loss like yours on Friday to give me a wee boost :) ~Cas x

Well Casbebe... How did it go?? Second week is ok - I'm not hungry, but I want to eat (and I want to eat rubbish, at that!!) x

Day 2 is going good. Not long after my second shake and having some porridge for dinner. On my third litre and will have my fourth finished earlier than yesterday as I was up twice during the night for the loo lol.

Oh really? I was hoping by the second week it would get easier, not that I'm finding it difficult, I just assumed week one would be the hardest. Just keep reminding yourself of the slim, healthy person you WILL become and how junk food will stop you getting there :) ~Cas x

Well looking back, week two wasn't 'hard', it's breaking habits that are hard.. But it was so worth it. Tonight was my weigh in, and not only did I survive a weekend, but a bank holiday one too... And.... (I can't believe this!!) I lost another 7lbs!! So that's 15.5 lbs in two weeks!!!! OOOHHHH MMYYYYY GGOOOOOSSSHHHH!!!! Xx

Hey I'm now just into week 4 and lost a stone. Hiw ever this weekend has just been a total wash out had a party Friday and Saturday. Hangover Sunday and. Bottle of wine today. I've been so good for three weeks and feel like I've just blown it this weekend x

Thanks Cas :)

Gemma - ok, so you had a fun weekend. I understand totally the lure of wine, but put this weekend behind you and focus! Just take it one day at a time. Do you have anything planned in a few weeks like a holiday/wedding, etc? I have a holiday planned for 4 weeks, so I've always known it's just '6 weeks on plan' as opposed to 5 months.. Once I'm back from the holiday, I'll go back on it, but it feels nicer it being for a short stint rather than months and months, and so I think that is why I'm sticking to it ok..

Xxx

Wow fab losses :) it's my first weigh in tonight on SS+ with a wobble over the weekend. Haven't jumped on the scales at home coz I think I will get obsessed if I do. So will be back later to post the result :)

Thanks Linz I'm back on the wagon today. Determined again to loose as much as I can. I've actually got a photo shoot booked as a 40th birthday treat to myself lol on the 16 July so that's my target date. However I'm away thus weekend with the hubby first time we've been away child free so can't see this weekend any better than last but I will be straight back on it on Monday. How's your week gone x

Debs - how did you do? X

Hi , it's great to read all about you, I'm doing ss+ well I have been on & off for 3 weeks I got to day 10 and didn't feel hungry but then went to London for the weekend and messed up since then finding it real hard to get back in it properly so in 3 weeks I've lost 5lb but have started again on Tuesday so hoping I can stick to it, I get weighed again tomorrow to see what damages I've done !!!

Love to read your threads really gets me motivated .....

I have my first weigh in tomorrow!! I am really excited but blooming nervous!! I haven't cheated once! So I hope I've done well!!
Well done everyone!!! Xx

Back