Happy Happy Happy!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Well after sucha bad few days of craving for ham baguettes, dips, pasta, tuna and bread. i have had the boost i needed to keep me on track. yet again ive jumped on the scales and its true your weight does vary from day to day. I had my weigh in on thursday and weighed again on friday and had lost 3lb when weighed on sunday i had put it back on and want happy but i have weighed today and have lost it again and im happy. also i went out thismorning thought id try on some things in the shop and im into a 14 with EXTRA room. how about that. i am extreamly happy but still think i will do aam one week early. sorry to bore you all but im so HAPPY!!!:)

Well done! You must be feeling so pleased. You're doing really well!

im very pleased, and know i can do it but just need to eat something so i think as from thursday ill be oing aam, do you think that will affect my weight loss?

I've never SSed or done AAM. Only 790, but I shouldn't think it will affect you too much. I still get good losses on 790 (Not this week but I cheated).

have you made a jelly yet? they're my saviour because they are something to eat without needing real food. if that doesn't work then I am sure doing aam week early won't do that much harm but try and hang on if you can.

yeah ive mad jelly, crisps, moose and a muffin but it doesnt really help. ive even had the bars which made me more hungry.
Tiara maker - i cant believe your losses on 790 there great. im gonna have a word with my cdc and see what she sugests, ive only got 1 1/2 to go but she wants me to lose 2 more. somnot really sure what to do i just dont want to ruin my hard work

Well done yummy mummy, you will be in a size 12 very soon then:D

Thanks. I think it's about finding what works for you. I feel that I've found that with 790. I think some people find it hard to have a little bit of food which makes them want more. It doen't really do that to me. I enjoy my meal in the evening and I don't feel deprived at all - I might have done if I hadn't had a nice meal at the wedding!!

Your going great guns with this!!! Im sure doing aam wont affect you at all but see what counsellor says. Im sure your a lot better off to do that as a sensible choice than to try half heartedly to stick with ss and then have a massive cave in!! Good luck that weight will keep dropping off! Sarahxx.

lets hope so, what isso important to why you have to do ss for 4 weeks. i have read through the books hundreds of times but it doesnt say anything?

Glad your feeling so much better YM.

xx

SS is only allowed for 4 weeks at a time because of recommnedations from COMA (committee on the medical aspects of food policy). To do SS for longer (as with LL) you have to have the written agreement of your Doctor and regular monthly blood pressure check ups.

Hi ym, When I got to week 4 I loved aam so much I did it for 3 weeks!!I agreed it with my cdc first, and I still got good losses. Mind you went back to ss last week and thought I would struggle wth it and havent,lost 5lbs this week.

Nikki

ok thats great help thanks. i think i will have a aam week next week, ive got my driving test on friday and think i might need food to get me through the nerves! do you think it will hurt to have a off night? (just one meal on thursday) weigh in night?

Best advise i can give you is DON'T!!! Read how everyone who has had a night/day/week etc off then struggles to get back on track.

If you want to have some food - do 790 and only have chicken/fish/salad/veg that is in the yellow book.

Good luck on the driving test by the way!

thanks for the advise goona speak to cdc on thursday, i really dont want to stop coz im doing so well. thanks i think im gonna need it x

Thanks. I think it's about finding what works for you. I feel that I've found that with 790. I think some people find it hard to have a little bit of food which makes them want more. It doen't really do that to me. I enjoy my meal in the evening and I don't feel deprived at all - I might have done if I hadn't had a nice meal at the wedding!!

I find 790 much easier to follow, and much more suited to my needs and lifestyle.

I know SS-ing is a little faster but not that much, not really; and on 790 you still get to eat a bit of 'real food' which I think might help in future when reintroducing food for maintenence.

Even the 1000 Plan works a treat.

Whenever I 'cheat' - and most of us do, even if it's only a couple of mouthfuls of protein! - I just remind myself of how much I could once eat; it makes you think.
I was once 20st 7lbs. Now I am 11st 11lbs and on my next weigh-in I hope to have lost at least another 2 or 3 lbs. I am only a couple of stones away from goal. INCREDIBLE. It's just great. At this stage the speed of loss matters much less to me than losing, itself. I don't want to come a cropper at the maintenance stage!

Hey another 790 fan!! Girly girl have you lost all that weight on 790?? I've always felt like the odd one out really. Anyone else I've come accross who does 790 has previously SSed.

Well done on your weight loss and I'd love to hear more about how long its taken you etc..

Back